Things on my mind..

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Bioflick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Mayhem
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Bioflick

Things on my mind..

The major problem is the cap. I dont see why income or up is the problem. That should in fact not be adjusted. that should be the major benefit of building a good account.

lets say the cap was 250mn uu's. (no plague) the way to get too rank 1 from there should be the mercs who should be a pain in the ass to get, with the current merc limit. it would take 10h to raid 250mn, from zero. (with the amount of inactives) trust me i know, i have done it without a farmlist.The Cap can not be set in one go, it needs to go down slowly, so it would be fair enough for the ppl over 250mn.

Weapons can be boosted in strength to keep the stats we currently are used to.
Imagine the war activity.

The problem with this game is its so boring to farm i rather stay at work for a few hours extra to just buy them off someone else than do it myself, If the cap was lowered, i would not even considered it.

the other thing is the 60k + inactives who is worthless having. i dont see why they are there in the first place, imagine a game with only active players. you would have to think before doing things, imagine how important it would be to be in a active alliance.

well, i dont know, its just an idea. im not sure how long i will stay around as it is now.

The other thing is. make a new account. build it to 40/40. it would take .. i dont know, 2 years without spending? + the time it takes to ascend from 1-23. who the hell can go trough that? i managed to get to 13/23 before i did Black marked ones, for 10$ each, man that is alot.
Who on earth wanna rebuild 22 times with getting gangbanged by the players still remaining.

I dont know, we are all still around, we must be quite special
Its only cos the community this games still going on.

I started playing this cos my math and my english wasnt good, since i dropped out of school.
6 months ago i could not even write a single line without looking on google translate. and my math is much better than when i started.

Jesus crist.. post is propaly too long for most ppl to bother reading.

"You have been playing 0 Years, 5 Months, 23 Days, 6 Hours, 14 Minutes, and 42 Seconds."

Taf descensions 2014
Spoiler
dapice
Firefly
[ Tauri Alliance - AussieOiOi]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the ORI

Kristof
[ TÅTS - Columb]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the TOLAH

VAGABOND
Ash to Ash
[ Tauri Alliance - NoMad]
DESCENDED UnNamed of the ORI

X91
[ TÅÅE ]
Disciples of Amun (Swiftness)

Aizen
Squad 5
[ TÅTS - Destroyer]
Disciples of Aker (Alertness)
DESCENDED Timeless Ancient God of the ORI
Spoiler
Bioflick
Forum Intermediate

Re: Things on my mind..

Something else is, like in ascended. you have the Achievements, they are rly useful for a new player who dont know how to play. (most new ppl dont know where to find them tho) maybe make them a bit more easy to find. I would like some achievements in main aswell. would be awesome to have something else than farming to do while growing all the way up

Taf descensions 2014
Spoiler
dapice
Firefly

Kristof
[ TÅTS - Columb]

VAGABOND
Ash to Ash

X91
[ TÅÅE ]

Aizen
Squad 5
[ TÅTS - Destroyer]
Spoiler
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

I have read this twice now. Doh!

I really wish there was an extra incentive to farm like a very, very, very low (think t5 demigod) chance to get a small stack of....I dunno....glory weps from a random target. Maybe a treasure chest of naq/uu. Maybe something hard to find but not terribly useful but not entirely useless to the farmers that blow 100k At + a week.

Maybe a picture of Juliette drinking beer out of a cereal bowl. Anything is better than nothing :D
Bioflick
Forum Intermediate

Sniperwax wrote:I have read this twice now. Doh!

I really wish there was an extra incentive to farm like a very, very, very low (think t5 demigod) chance to get a small stack of....I dunno....glory weps from a random target. Maybe a treasure chest of naq/uu. Maybe something hard to find but not terribly useful but not entirely useless to the farmers that blow 100k At + a week.

Maybe a picture of Juliette drinking beer out of a cereal bowl. Anything is better than nothing :D
Sorry about the double thread tho. I like that idea.. i would love to have a picture of juliette popping now and then when i farm xD Its a good idea. i like! +1

Taf descensions 2014
Spoiler
dapice
Firefly

Kristof
[ TÅTS - Columb]

VAGABOND
Ash to Ash

X91
[ TÅÅE ]

Aizen
Squad 5
[ TÅTS - Destroyer]
Spoiler
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Bioflick wrote:

Sorry about the double thread tho. I like that idea.. i would love to have a picture of juliette popping now and then when i farm xD Its a good idea. i like! +1
Going to have to wonder all night now if 'popping' was a typo. If it was and you meant....oh God....oh God! Whough! That's some Jeffrey Dhamer stuff right there man!
Bioflick
Forum Intermediate

Sniperwax wrote:
Bioflick wrote:

Going to have to wonder all night now if 'popping' was a typo. If it was and you meant....oh God....oh God! Whough! That's some Jeffrey Dhamer stuff right there man!
:smt043 well, not exactly popping haha. but i like the idea with the chance to find a treasure!

Taf descensions 2014
Spoiler
dapice
Firefly

Kristof
[ TÅTS - Columb]

VAGABOND
Ash to Ash

X91
[ TÅÅE ]

Aizen
Squad 5
[ TÅTS - Destroyer]
Spoiler
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Bioflick wrote:[spoiler]
Sniperwax wrote:
Bioflick wrote:

[/spoiler]

:smt043 well, not exactly popping haha. but i like the idea with the chance to find a treasure!
Like the Archeology in that massively populated game that is stupid now with Pandas. You make a bunch of sets unique to each SGW race and find them every few weeks as artifacts. Trade with others to form sets, get little tiny bonuses or titles, etc when you turn in a full set, etc.

As for the CAPS I dunno I kind of like it the way it is. Maybe strengthen NOX a tiny bit for people who clearly are not in the mood to be bothered.
Bioflick
Forum Intermediate

Sniperwax wrote:
Sniperwax wrote:
Bioflick wrote:

[/spoiler]

Like the Archeology in that massively populated game that is stupid now with Pandas. You make a bunch of sets unique to each SGW race and find them every few weeks as artifacts. Trade with others to form sets, get little tiny bonuses or titles, etc when you turn in a full set, etc.

As for the CAPS I dunno I kind of like it the way it is. Maybe strengthen NOX a tiny bit for people who clearly are not in the mood to be bothered.
Its not only Pandas [-( I think nox is boring enough already to mass trough. maybe tweak it in another way.. :-k

Taf descensions 2014
Spoiler
dapice
Firefly

Kristof
[ TÅTS - Columb]

VAGABOND
Ash to Ash

X91
[ TÅÅE ]

Aizen
Squad 5
[ TÅTS - Destroyer]
Spoiler
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Bioflick wrote:
Sniperwax wrote:
Sniperwax wrote:
Bioflick wrote:

[/spoiler]

Its not only Pandas [-( I think nox is boring enough already to mass trough. maybe tweak it in another way.. :-k
"Be online alllllll the time or join a large active guild" or else -----> lose everything in 1 TC is a terrible way to treat a majority casual player base such as SGW. Fast blitz and huge losses are what war settings are for.

I have yet to come across anther online game of any genre where you can lose months of hard work in a single 30 min TC. That is a scenario that you would expect from willing combatants. :D
Bioflick
Forum Intermediate

Sniperwax wrote:
Bioflick wrote:
Sniperwax wrote:
Sniperwax wrote:
Bioflick wrote:

[/spoiler]

"Be online alllllll the time or join a large active guild" or else -----> lose everything in 1 TC is a terrible way to treat a majority casual player base such as SGW. Fast blitz and huge losses are what war settings are for.

I have yet to come across anther online game of any genre where you can lose months of hard work in a single 30 min TC. That is a scenario that you would expect from willing combatants. :D
your right. then they should have 12h cooldown on a war setting, not a 24h :smt021
Edit: Maybe a automatic "super-NoX" setting for "away from keybord" when not logged in. (when you have NoX on)

Taf descensions 2014
Spoiler
dapice
Firefly

Kristof
[ TÅTS - Columb]

VAGABOND
Ash to Ash