Admin get of your arse !

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Admin get of your arse !

and do something about this broken waste of time farce, that is bloodrealm :smt091

change the winning to a %

or an alliance lets say FP, can sit statless with just one person on ppt lets say FM, with stats built and then just has to PHASE and Double strike in bloodrealm !>?!>??!?! and run through an alliance, making it impossible to do anything as there is nothing to kill

I mean seriously!

in summary:
-get rid of that god damm tick box !
-change winning to be a %
-remove phase and double strike
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EbilCC
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Admin get of your arse !

this still hasnt been fixed. GOD DAMN JASON STOP LICKING THE COMPUTER SCREEN AND DO SOMETHING

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Probably worth you guys sending somebody to the admin meet, it usually happens Fridays at 8:30 and again at 16:30 PDT. That way you can guarantee that admin will see your experiences and your suggestions.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Comulous
Forum Irregular
ID: 67440

this needs to be fixed ASAP, what is the point in having a bloodwar where you destroy the enemy and yet lose on a technicality, just cause it hasn't been fixed up yet. those three things need to be fixed straight away.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

I dunno...

I kinda like it you know? :-k

I didn't even phase :-"

Edit:

I think you mean "off", the way you put it kinda makes it sound like some sort of sexual reference? :smt017
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
EbilCC
Forum Addict

of course you like it FM the rest of FS bar one cant afford to build big or dont

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:of course you like it FM the rest of FS bar one cant afford to build big or dont
Well if that was true, the meter would never have got to 100%. Why would you spend 200ATs on people with no defences? The system is there in order to ensure that adequate attacks are happening on both sides.

Suck it up, you all got handed it again and your throwing your toys out the pram.

Anyway, report your bug, try to get the game changed to suit yourselves. It's fine, we'll adapt. Lets not bring our war into this, don't hate the player, hate the game.

:smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089

Plus how do you know other than what you've heard?

CaptainCharisma
IWANTBABBIES
[ THE DARK DOMINIUM™ - CCexy]
Disciples of Lofn (cheaters)
The UnKnown of the AJNA
{On The Cusp of A Black Hole...}
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}

Your on vacation, how can you even begin to complain a bug which hasn't affected you?

:smt107
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

I honestly think it should be on killed more, even if you have a big vs small scenario, the big has the troop size to win every battle, surely they can mass with positive ratios, even if they did that they would win?

Or tell me im going crazy, if every battle the big alliance came out on top, aka massed with positive ratios then they would win correct?

I mean after all, DDE have won a bloodwar against FS, so its not impossible to win, also, bloodwar is meant to be a decision thats thought through, if the bigger alliance is always going to win, more players etc, then its again, not a fair system.
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Drahazar wrote:I honestly think it should be on killed more, even if you have a big vs small scenario, the big has the troop size to win every battle, surely they can mass with positive ratios, even if they did that they would win?

Or tell me im going crazy, if every battle the big alliance came out on top, aka massed with positive ratios then they would win correct?

I mean after all, DDE have won a bloodwar against FS, so its not impossible to win, also, bloodwar is meant to be a decision thats thought through, if the bigger alliance is always going to win, more players etc, then its again, not a fair system.
Comments like these and fm's are exactly why the war thread should stay closed. Ratio is the proper way to go not total kills unless each alliance starts off with the EXACT same number of total units.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Why not have two scores equally weighted? One which measures ratios and one which measures total destruction - the best average of the two wins?
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Drahazar wrote:I honestly think it should be on killed more, even if you have a big vs small scenario, the big has the troop size to win every battle, surely they can mass with positive ratios, even if they did that they would win?

Comments like these and fm's are exactly why the war thread should stay closed. Ratio is the proper way to go not total kills unless each alliance starts off with the EXACT same number of total units.
Eg. take the Bloodwar going on at the moment, FP have a positive KDR DDE do not? And this isn't a FS DDE war thread, Guild used the example of FP and DDE so i continued using his example.

More accounts is a serious advantage, a well organised group with more numbers will kill the smaller group as you start getting 2 on 1 situations in a war/war environment, this is a massive advantage.

I do agree with Guild with no G+R market usage.
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Guild wrote:and do something about this broken waste of time farce, that is bloodrealm :smt091

or an alliance lets say FP, can sit statless with just one person on ppt lets say FM, with stats built and then just has to PHASE and Double strike in bloodrealm !>?!>??!?! and run through an alliance, making it impossible to do anything as there is nothing to kill

I mean seriously!

in summary:
Can I ask why you feel it should be changed to a %?
Both FM and I had stats (I had 10mil supers and 10mil spies) although I just so happen to be on 30mins before our alliance PPT ened. However I was out all day and If i knew we were going to bloodwar i would have built a way bigger strike to try and take down KOS which meant you guys always would have had the chance to destroy that.

As far as double strike and phasing i can see your point on that 100% as i used double strike and phasing and it helped me alot to take down what i did with what little units i had. I can see both sides of this argument however I'm 50/50 on what should be done with it, considering the bloodwar only goes for 24 hours maybe get rid of phasing however keep double strike for those that jump on and missed the 4 hour prep time.

(not taking stabs at people here im legit trying to help and see what we can do about this).
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Jedi~Tank wrote:

No, it should stay closed because you are a bully and an antagonist and you pray on vulnerable people because they have different beliefs to you. It should not be closed because we showed greater numbers and greater activity in a bloodwar.

What you must remember is that we have achieved a greater K/D ratio, much greater. We had more people with stats and that's why you have killed a higher percentage this time around.

Reward the activity, ratios and achievement. Like I said previously, kill the PPTs and perks.

Don't hate the player...hate the game. Told you that.
RepliMagni wrote:Why not have two scores equally weighted? One which measures ratios and one which measures total destruction - the best average of the two wins?
Again, this can be manipulated with the right set up.

It's very simple, don't have a winner. Why do you need a winner? Just blow **Filtered** up.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Drahazar wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

Eg. take the Bloodwar going on at the moment, FP have a positive KDR DDE do not? And this isn't a FS DDE war thread, Guild used the example of FP and DDE so i continued using his example.

More accounts is a serious advantage, a well organised group with more numbers will kill the smaller group as you start getting 2 on 1 situations in a war/war environment, this is a massive advantage.

I do agree with Guild with no G+R market usage.
If you have a bigger orgnized group vs a small organized group there should be and will be an advantage, thats natural. In the blood realm scenario, if it were possible I could be in blood war against every alliance in the game at 1 time and WIN based on the scoring system, which is not complete I might add, the % ratio is coming, its just a matter of when. So figure the logic there.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

~Odin~ #30 wrote:
Guild wrote:and do something about this broken waste of time farce, that is bloodrealm :smt091

I mean seriously!

in summary:
Can I ask why you feel it should be changed to a %?
Both FM and I had stats (I had 10mil supers and 10mil spies) although I just so happen to be on 30mins before our alliance PPT ened. However I was out all day and If i knew we were going to bloodwar i would have built a way bigger strike to try and take down KOS which meant you guys always would have had the chance to destroy that.

As far as double strike and phasing i can see your point on that 100% as i used double strike and phasing and it helped me alot to take down what i did with what little units i had. I can see both sides of this argument however I'm 50/50 on what should be done with it, considering the bloodwar only goes for 24 hours maybe get rid of phasing however keep double strike for those that jump on and missed the 4 hour prep time.

(not taking stabs at people here im legit trying to help and see what we can do about this).
because if you can get one person on to phase and double strike and the rest of their alliance has relatively nothing built , it is impossible for the bigger alliance with stats built to win, even if you take them down 130% killed

if you removed the phase and double strike, then i spose, it could be better for fixed amount but i dont see why it wouldnt be a %
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to “Game Suggestions”