Admin get of your arse !

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Re: Admin get of your arse !

You can't just have a how much can the other kill because the bigger alliances would always win, because they will kill a higher % of the other due to a massively bigger total alliance wide army size.

If you did it so that it was on Kill to Death Ratio it would be fairer, as it shows skill not just on a personal level but an alliance level as well.

If you had 2 alliance in bloodwar, one with 1.5Billion AS and one with 500mill AS the bigger can squash the other, the smaller alliance will NOT be able to kill a higher % of the enemy than the bigger.

However if the smaller kills 600million for a loss of 400 million they have a KDR of 1.5
If the Bigger alliance killed 400million for a loss of 350million they would be the one with a positive ratio they would win, this seems the fairer system imo.

And once again Guild im with you on that, should be no market usage in bloodwar, exept mercs.
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

my main worry is that, if you went for a kill death ratio, is that people would then just target the weakest accounts, as they will have worse cov lvls etc and less AB bonus
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Guild wrote:
~Odin~ #30 wrote:
Guild wrote:and do something about this broken waste of time farce, that is bloodrealm :smt091

change the winning to a %

or an alliance lets say FP, can sit statless with just one person on ppt lets say FM, with stats built and then just has to PHASE and Double strike in bloodrealm !>?!>??!?! and run through an alliance, making it impossible to do anything as there is nothing to kill

I mean seriously!

in summary:
-get rid of that god damm tick box !
-change winning to be a %
-remove phase and double strike
Can I ask why you feel it should be changed to a %?
Both FM and I had stats (I had 10mil supers and 10mil spies) although I just so happen to be on 30mins before our alliance PPT ened. However I was out all day and If i knew we were going to bloodwar i would have built a way bigger strike to try and take down KOS which meant you guys always would have had the chance to destroy that.

As far as double strike and phasing i can see your point on that 100% as i used double strike and phasing and it helped me alot to take down what i did with what little units i had. I can see both sides of this argument however I'm 50/50 on what should be done with it, considering the bloodwar only goes for 24 hours maybe get rid of phasing however keep double strike for those that jump on and missed the 4 hour prep time.

(not taking stabs at people here im legit trying to help and see what we can do about this).
because if you can get one person on to phase and double strike and the rest of their alliance has relatively nothing built , it is impossible for the bigger alliance with stats built to win, even if you take them down 130% killed

if you removed the phase and double strike, then i spose, it could be better for fixed amount but i dont see why it wouldn't be a %

What exactly do you think the % would be based on?
kills done on team A from start to finish of the war compared to team B?

I personally think phasing can go I have no issue with that, Hell I'm okay with phasing stopping completely while in bloodwar (so if someone phases before blood war then bloodwar hits they are no longer in phase) However I dont think FM was phased during this bloodwar unless he used the 30min MT phase which i did as well.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Guild wrote:my main worry is that, if you went for a kill death ratio, is that people would then just target the weakest accounts, as they will have worse cov lvls etc and less AB bonus
Either way, pretty much everything gets destroyed anyway? Its my experience that it all get destroyed pretty quickly.
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Odin~ #30 wrote:
Guild wrote:
~Odin~ #30 wrote:
Guild wrote:and do something about this broken waste of time farce, that is bloodrealm :smt091

or an alliance lets say FP, can sit statless with just one person on ppt lets say FM, with stats built and then just has to PHASE and Double strike in bloodrealm !>?!>??!?! and run through an alliance, making it impossible to do anything as there is nothing to kill

I mean seriously!

in summary:
Both FM and I had stats (I had 10mil supers and 10mil spies) although I just so happen to be on 30mins before our alliance PPT ened. However I was out all day and If i knew we were going to bloodwar i would have built a way bigger strike to try and take down KOS which meant you guys always would have had the chance to destroy that.

As far as double strike and phasing i can see your point on that 100% as i used double strike and phasing and it helped me alot to take down what i did with what little units i had. I can see both sides of this argument however I'm 50/50 on what should be done with it, considering the bloodwar only goes for 24 hours maybe get rid of phasing however keep double strike for those that jump on and missed the 4 hour prep time.

(not taking stabs at people here im legit trying to help and see what we can do about this).
because if you can get one person on to phase and double strike and the rest of their alliance has relatively nothing built , it is impossible for the bigger alliance with stats built to win, even if you take them down 130% killed

if you removed the phase and double strike, then i spose, it could be better for fixed amount but i dont see why it wouldn't be a %

I personally think phasing can go I have no issue with that, Hell I'm okay with phasing stopping completely while in bloodwar (so if someone phases before blood war then bloodwar hits they are no longer in phase) However I dont think FM was phased during this bloodwar unless he used the 30min MT phase which i did as well.

Based on losses from a starting army size with everything killable in the blood realm. Deduct what you have killed from what you have lost collectively and tally a final score based on %.

Thus if a larger group is better organized than a smaller group then they will most likely win, same..if a smaller group is better organized than a larger, they will win...

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Odin~
Alföðr

[spoiler]
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Odin~ #30 wrote:
Guild wrote:
~Odin~ #30 wrote:

I mean seriously!

in summary:

Based on losses from a starting army size.
[/spoiler]

I think we can all agree that if it was to be changed it needs to be a middle ground so that it does not benefit big alliances to much nor does it effect smaller alliances to much. As stated im cool with phasing being eliminated completely while in blood war. As annoying as it is i think the tick box should remain for the benefit of smaller alliances as well as mid ranged alliances, this way they get a chance to think twice before going into bloodwar.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Odin~ #30 wrote:[spoiler]
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Odin~ #30 wrote:
Guild wrote:
~Odin~ #30 wrote:

I mean seriously!

in summary:

Based on losses from a starting army size.
[/spoiler]

I think we can all agree that if it was to be changed it needs to be a middle ground so that it does not benefit big alliances to much nor does it effect smaller alliances to much. As stated im cool with phasing being eliminated completely while in blood war. As annoying as it is i think the tick box should remain for the benefit of smaller alliances as well as mid ranged alliances, this way they get a chance to think twice before going into bloodwar.
The only way you can reach a fair middle ground is by % and or limit the number of players per alliance in the realm. You want to maintain a balance of bigger vs smaller and thats penalizing a bigger and favoring a smaller. If you want to FAIRLY compete you either have to get bigger or stay within what you can actually compete with.

As ot is the system favors the smallish sniper types wether active or not, thats not a fair scoring system because as I said if I could I would win a scoring war against every alliance in a blood war easily. Thats not fair.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
EbilCC
Forum Addict

Field Marshall wrote:
CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:of course you like it FM the rest of FS bar one cant afford to build big or dont
Well if that was true, the meter would never have got to 100%. Why would you spend 200ATs on people with no defences? The system is there in order to ensure that adequate attacks are happening on both sides.

Suck it up, you all got handed it again and your throwing your toys out the pram.

Anyway, report your bug, try to get the game changed to suit yourselves. It's fine, we'll adapt. Lets not bring our war into this, don't hate the player, hate the game.

:smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089

Plus how do you know other than what you've heard?

CaptainCharisma
IWANTBABBIES
[ THE DARK DOMINIUM™ - CCexy]
Disciples of Lofn (cheaters)
The UnKnown of the AJNA
{On The Cusp of A Black Hole...}
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}

Your on vacation, how can you even begin to complain a bug which hasn't affected you?

:smt107
Im sorry i was involved in both blood wars before this

and I went in vac on monday because I had a health hearing case this week in front of a tribunal were i had to give evidence to doctors over days which was very stressful and things Im sorry my RL got busy for like a few days otherwise i would should you my logs of farming FS every 2 hours the past 2 weeks and geting missed PPTS etc

so lick me

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
~Odin~
Alföðr

come on people keep it civil.
Spoiler
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:of course you like it FM the rest of FS bar one cant afford to build big or dont
Well if that was true, the meter would never have got to 100%. Why would you spend 200ATs on people with no defences? The system is there in order to ensure that adequate attacks are happening on both sides.

Suck it up, you all got handed it again and your throwing your toys out the pram.

Anyway, report your bug, try to get the game changed to suit yourselves. It's fine, we'll adapt. Lets not bring our war into this, don't hate the player, hate the game.

:smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089

Plus how do you know other than what you've heard?

CaptainCharisma
IWANTBABBIES
[ THE DARK DOMINIUM™ - CCexy]
Disciples of Lofn (cheaters)
The UnKnown of the AJNA
{On The Cusp of A Black Hole...}
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}

Your on vacation, how can you even begin to complain a bug which hasn't affected you?

:smt107
Im sorry i was involved in both blood wars before this

and I went in vac on monday because I had a health hearing case this week in front of a tribunal were i had to give evidence to doctors over days which was very stressful and things Im sorry my RL got busy for like a few days otherwise i would should you my logs of farming FS every 2 hours the past 2 weeks and geting missed PPTS etc

so lick me
You called that farming? Oh.

Thanks for the life story, it sounds simply terrible :smt089

They'll be no licking, but I seriously hope things improve for you soon brah.

Ohhhh no, little FP beat us hard...so now we must change the game. :smt089
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

FM you've been told to stop spamming and derailing topics many times before. take a walk you man child
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Guild wrote:FM you've been told to stop spamming and derailing topics many times before. take a walk you man child
Not derailing here buddy :-$ I merely replied to a spam post. Perhaps if you took some of you bias to your own players who obviously pretend they know something about something they don't :-$

The people who are complaining about bloodwar as a result of the one that just took place are not involved in this bloodwar.

You are completely incompetent to comment on something that you do not know about.

Basic fundamental principle of this war is you have been completely done through the use of PPTs prior to the event and our activity has topped you.

No way, in any circumstances can you claim victory on this one. Previously I pushed for a % however, having seen it 3 times with DDE, in this instance it would not have been justified.

What you haven't thought of is that half of DDE is still on PPT, the whole of FSF is not on PPT. It should be based on the numbers of UU that are OFF PPT once it begins. Then you can apply a %.

Upon entry, 40% of DDE were on PPT. Therefore, you cannot attribute those 40% deaths because they are never available.

We have killed 33% total kills of a 60% army.
You have killed 50% total kills of a 100% army.

Fundamentally, of available troops throughout the alliances. We've killed proportionality the same. Which would reflect a more honest opinion.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
wasmguy
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 68961
Alternate name(s): Western Warrior

Moved to a more appropiate section

Keep it on topic and civil peoples
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Field Marshall wrote:
Guild wrote:FM you've been told to stop spamming and derailing topics many times before. take a walk you man child
Not derailing here buddy :-$ I merely replied to a spam post. Perhaps if you took some of you bias to your own players who obviously pretend they know something about something they don't :-$

The people who are complaining about bloodwar as a result of the one that just took place are not involved in this bloodwar.

You are completely incompetent to comment on something that you do not know about.

Basic fundamental principle of this war is you have been completely done through the use of PPTs prior to the event and our activity has topped you.

No way, in any circumstances can you claim victory on this one. Previously I pushed for a % however, having seen it 3 times with DDE, in this instance it would not have been justified.

What you haven't thought of is that half of DDE is still on PPT, the whole of FSF is not on PPT. It should be based on the numbers of UU that are OFF PPT once it begins. Then you can apply a %.

Upon entry, 40% of DDE were on PPT. Therefore, you cannot attribute those 40% deaths because they are never available.

Fundamentally, of available troops throughout the alliances. We've killed proportionality the same. Which would reflect a more honest opinion.
I fail to see where anyone is complaining, I see a topic for a legit discussion regarding aroper score system for a good gaming scenario which at this time is not proper. Take your insinuations and comlaints back on vac with you. That would be doing the community a service.

Deni
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:

I fail to see where anyone is complaining, I see a topic for a legit discussion regarding aroper score system for a good gaming scenario which at this time is not proper. Take your insinuations and comlaints back on vac with you. That would be doing the community a service.
Yeah, go read the first post and tell me nobody is complaining? What's the topic called?

Yes, the people who are suggesting things did not see the results this time. Or did you?

Don't be so rude, too many times I've seen alliances change the nature of the game, too many times have you ruined the flow of the game because of a knee jerk reaction.

You don't play JT, you don't contribute...you do nothing but complain or bully on these forums.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “Game Suggestions”