J ust some ideas

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Aizen
Forum Irregular
Alliance: UnKnOwN
Race: System Lord
ID: 16457
Alternate name(s): Vegeta

J ust some ideas

a few ideas feel free to comment your opinions.

More planet sizes maybe such names could be colossal or godly.

Since you can pay $10 to ascend after the third level something like after 6 you can pay 20,000 glory to up your level without loosing your stats. Ofc the money method would be instant you would need to spend like a month in 5 glory zone to get enough points for this way.

2 more ascended levels after unknown.

Better black market rates. (would help the game more I wouldnt mind paying for a bit less resources to know I will not get riped off.)

Spend 2 MT to turn 10% lifers back into uu.
Spoiler
Bioflick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Mayhem
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Bioflick

Re: J ust some ideas

I like them :)

Taf descensions 2014
Spoiler
dapice
Firefly
[ Tauri Alliance - AussieOiOi]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the ORI

Kristof
[ TÅTS - Columb]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the TOLAH

VAGABOND
Ash to Ash
[ Tauri Alliance - NoMad]
DESCENDED UnNamed of the ORI

X91
[ TÅÅE ]
Disciples of Amun (Swiftness)

Aizen
Squad 5
[ TÅTS - Destroyer]
Disciples of Aker (Alertness)
DESCENDED Timeless Ancient God of the ORI
Spoiler
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Planet sizes - why? The only thing they'd do is increase the stats on the planets even more. Which brings me back to the question why? What's wrong with the current ones?

Ascending with more GnR for free..erm..no..You'd need 83.3 days in 5 GnR range to get 20k GnR, but since it's so easy to come in the 5 GnR range it really is no feat. All that would do is get people who have chosen to stay LG+1 and built a huge account a free pass to TUKs while everyone else had to lose a lot when they ascended. Bare in mind this would take no resources at all and they could continue to stay in 5 GnR range because they wouldn't lose their stats even straight after ascension. Let's not forget the millions of UUs and trillions of naq other people spent to get to TUKs. I think it costs about 200mil UUs and 300T naq to get to TUK with minimum UPs, without any covert/AC levels.

More ascended levels - again, why? It'd build a bigger gap compared to new players and people wouldn't ascend by normal means because they got such huge covert and AC levels and UPs now so they'd prefer to pay the 20$ for 2 ascensions. Those that worked hard to get their accounts to what they are and who don't spend $ would, again, be at a disadvantage as it wouldn't pay off for them to ascend their accounts again.

Better BM rates - you mean as in naq, UUs and ATs being more expensive? Yeah that would help, accounts would become more precious again, it'd be harder to wage wars the way they are being waged now, no one would be able to afford building enormous defences every day as the resources wouldn't be so cheap so massing someone would actually put them down.. I like the idea and am all for it.

2 MTs for 10% of lifers back to uu - I'd make that 5% for 3 MTs. Wouldn't hurt, though. Considering some people have 300m lifers+, that'd mean with all MTs spent for converting, they'd be able to get 30m UUs back first week, 27 the next, 24.3 the third,... Wouldn't hurt to have that option.

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Bioflick
Forum Intermediate

Its not easy at all for a newborn to get in 5GnR range. imagine your ms at rank 700., and a Covert ranked 2-300.. imagine how big the other stats needs to be to get there. + why make it so hard for ppl to catch up with us? + they dont get any app doing so.. so i dont see why, we had app to lf convert, they dont.

Taf descensions 2014
Spoiler
dapice
Firefly

Kristof
[ TÅTS - Columb]

VAGABOND
Ash to Ash

X91
[ TÅÅE ]

Aizen
Squad 5
[ TÅTS - Destroyer]
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Bioflick wrote:Its not easy at all for a newborn to get in 5GnR range. imagine your ms at rank 700., and a Covert ranked 2-300.. imagine how big the other stats needs to be to get there. + why make it so hard for ppl to catch up with us? + they dont get any app doing so.. so i dont see why, we had app to lf convert, they dont.
There are plenty viable ways to 'catch up' to us. :P
Bioflick
Forum Intermediate

Juliette wrote:
Bioflick wrote:Its not easy at all for a newborn to get in 5GnR range. imagine your ms at rank 700., and a Covert ranked 2-300.. imagine how big the other stats needs to be to get there. + why make it so hard for ppl to catch up with us? + they dont get any app doing so.. so i dont see why, we had app to lf convert, they dont.
Hehe. yes there are many ways. you can for example farm yourself to death for a few months and then buy a unknown, or 200$ worth ascensions. or NG, witch is good for newcomers i heard, but it still takes 6months? thats not to bad tho.. i dont know myself never tryed, i have more than enough with main and ascended as it is xD i just dont see why it have to be so timeconsuming to catch up with the active ones. most of the guys who have played a little still have the benefit of skill. its just my thoughts, i might even change opinion if someone give me a good reason :-D

Taf descensions 2014
Spoiler
dapice
Firefly

Kristof
[ TÅTS - Columb]

VAGABOND
Ash to Ash

X91
[ TÅÅE ]

Aizen
Squad 5
[ TÅTS - Destroyer]
Spoiler
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Well it is much cheaper than ascending from LG +1 to TUK. That I can tell you for sure. It has been cheaper back when there were a lot more active players and it sure is MUCH cheaper now. Especially considering those levels will stay even after you reach TUK whereas ascending the way it's been done for ages gets you TUK with no stats for more resources already.

I also don't think new players would be the ones to consider getting 20k GnR. It'd be old accounts who never ascended past LG+1 after new ascension levels up to AG were coded in, it'd be those accounts who chose to stay LG+1 due to their, already, higher covert and AC levels and since they burnt so much resources for C/AC they also chose not to ascend to TUK once that was released as they'd lose their big levels in exchange for a few % which they thought was worth it.

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

Bioflick wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Hehe. yes there are many ways. you can for example farm yourself to death for a few months and then buy a unknown, or 200$ worth ascensions. or NG, witch is good for newcomers i heard, but it still takes 6months? thats not to bad tho.. i dont know myself never tryed, i have more than enough with main and ascended as it is xD i just dont see why it have to be so timeconsuming to catch up with the active ones. most of the guys who have played a little still have the benefit of skill. its just my thoughts, i might even change opinion if someone give me a good reason :-D
NGs only takes 6 months with no help. Build decent fleets at ascension 10 and you get get to 20 in no time.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.

Return to “Game Suggestions”