Another use for the alliance bank

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Another use for the alliance bank

Just thinking, you can always see who hit who over the alliance attack logs, but you never know if it was allowed by your treaties or not (until of course said member(s) come online and weigh in with their attack logs).
So how about allowing x naq from the alliance bank to buy a routine stat report of all the members of the alliance. Something simple like, atk, def, ms atk, ms def, cov and anti, for each member.

Reports can be bought automatically per x amount of time ( on a routine basis, so you don't have to just keep clicking everytime you want one, naq is deducted as a report is made and hence if there isn't enough naq one isn't created) or just one click reports, each deducting a set amount of naq based on the cumulative covert power of the alliance, so bigger coverts = more expense.

This way the alliance can check the archive of reports, grab the closest one and interpolate through time to see if the hit was likely to be within the treaty or not.

You could, alternatively, just have a button that buys the logs of the player, but I think that demotes activity too much.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Re: Another use for the alliance bank

Sol wrote:Just thinking, you can always see who hit who over the alliance attack logs, but you never know if it was allowed by your treaties or not (until of course said member(s) come online and weigh in with their attack logs).
So how about allowing x naq from the alliance bank to buy a routine stat report of all the members of the alliance. Something simple like, atk, def, ms atk, ms def, cov and anti, for each member.

Reports can be bought automatically per x amount of time ( on a routine basis, so you don't have to just keep clicking everytime you want one, naq is deducted as a report is made and hence if there isn't enough naq one isn't created) or just one click reports, each deducting a set amount of naq based on the cumulative covert power of the alliance, so bigger coverts = more expense.

This way the alliance can check the archive of reports, grab the closest one and interpolate through time to see if the hit was likely to be within the treaty or not.

You could, alternatively, just have a button that buys the logs of the player, but I think that demotes activity too much.
Not a terrible idea really. I was hit by a treaty participant for 3t last week and had to use my brain to reverse engineer the crime scene and figure out how much naq I had at the time of the hit.

Your idea would give me more brain cells to waste on beer! Interesting.
aiza
Forum Newbie

yh no... taking planets and dumping them is apart of war and makes planets come with more risk.
100-101 100-101
350-029 350-029
648-232 648-232
648-375 648-375
642-997 642-997
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

aiza wrote:yh no... taking planets and dumping them is apart of war and makes planets come with more risk.
Hush little bot, your not fooling anyone.

As for the idea Sol, yeah its not a bad one. I'd like to see more uses for the alliance bank anyway.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

[-X why not repair the blood war bug?
and take out double strike and emergency button
Huxley
Forum Elder

I like the idea, always thought more functionality would be added down the line eventually.
R0B3RT wrote:[-X why not repair the blood war bug?
and take out double strike and emergency button
Here here!
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Am Heh
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 1920361

Great idea Sol
I give peace for traders

Return to “Game Suggestions”