Add more covert turns

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender
ID: 1918344

Add more covert turns

just what it says, would make it easier to combat snipers :) and some extra fun!
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

Re: Add more covert turns

id go for that. it is rather easy to hit the limit.
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
Mikgamer
Forum Regular
Alliance: Leaf Leaderz
Race: lulz

Just fine as it is.

Spoiler
2011 - Diplomatic Alliance of the Year (Leaf Village)
2010 - War of the Year (The Legion vs. MaYHeM/ChAoS)
2009 - Noob moment of the year runner up: Clarkey's Breakdown (involved deleting my account lulz)
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

I think the high cov levelers are already having fun with peoples stats. Adding more would just slowly kill off any need for strategy (hah as if there is any when it comes to choosing between sabbing and massing).
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

If anything, make the number go down as the covert level goes up.

Like this: 100 at lvl 0. 70 at lvl 30, 60 at 40, etc. (Or make it cost more when the difference between covert levels is bigger; if that were in place, increasing the CTs might be interesting.)
KOS
Forum Intermediate

now we are going backward again, just leave it be...
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Juliette wrote:If anything, make the number go down as the covert level goes up.

Like this: 100 at lvl 0. 70 at lvl 30, 60 at 40, etc. (Or make it cost more when the difference between covert levels is bigger; if that were in place, increasing the CTs might be interesting.)
Valid idea indeed.
Raising the amount of covert turns people get would be a silly idea, If you increased it that might as well go back to spy reports costing a covert turn as well to try and level it out a bit combined with Juliettes above idea (makes things even more harder).

Covert had to get tweaked after updates were released a while ago because people we able to sab to easy, Adding extra covert turns would allow those with high lvls to cause more damage then need be.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
KOS
Forum Intermediate

of course you would oppose lol, all snipers do. ;) and so what about the lvl and power... anyone can get there! you are going to tell me that someone playing for 7 years or longer and/or someone that spent $1000's to build up should not have an advantage over new people or snipers?... makes it more fair in my eyes... snipers dont build stats, they just build a big attack and go crazy, then untrain them all. you cant combat that if your out of coverts and its just dirty tactics...
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Increase!

Actually it doesn't deter "sniping" it promotes it ;)
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
KOS
Forum Intermediate

maybe just make them an option in market or something, then everyone can do their own thing. i for one need more coverts. and you cant use covert turns to snipe lol that would require you building more stuff and snipers dont do that... if they did then at least they would have to expose themselves while trying.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Don't you already have an advantage over new accounts with higher covert levels?

I would have thought more covert turns would just mean everybody spending all day sabbing and not much else, I also think it would promote more sniping, simple because you can see incoming sabs in alliance logs, so unless its you being sabbed, or you happen to be watching the sabber, snipers would build, sab, untrain more and more.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
KOS
Forum Intermediate

i see both ways, i just wanted more for sabbing and sniper def. defending a defence all day just to run out of coverts and a sniper runs through gets old fast... the one that deserved it the least...
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

KOS wrote:of course you would oppose lol, all snipers do. ;) and so what about the lvl and power... anyone can get there! you are going to tell me that someone playing for 7 years or longer and/or someone that spent $1000's to build up should not have an advantage over new people or snipers?... makes it more fair in my eyes... snipers dont build stats, they just build a big attack and go crazy, then untrain them all. you cant combat that if your out of coverts and its just dirty tactics...
I have a defence and have been rebuilding them for the last two weeks you lot just dont bother looking (ask Ricos and Mayhem they have been playing with them).

What I'm saying is if people have 200 covert turns it will be abused. Massing will go to sabbing. At the moment having 100 covert turns forces people to be picky with whom they want to sab, If you waste your time sabbing a 5tril defence and then wish to take down a 2tril strike on another account and cant afford it for a few hours then to bad.

Choices are what makes this game interesting.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

~Odin~ #37 wrote:
KOS wrote:of course you would oppose lol, all snipers do. ;) and so what about the lvl and power... anyone can get there! you are going to tell me that someone playing for 7 years or longer and/or someone that spent $1000's to build up should not have an advantage over new people or snipers?... makes it more fair in my eyes... snipers dont build stats, they just build a big attack and go crazy, then untrain them all. you cant combat that if your out of coverts and its just dirty tactics...
If you waste your time sabbing a 5tril defence and then wish to take down a 2tril strike on another account and cant afford it for a few hours then to bad.

Choices are what makes this game interesting.
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.

Return to “Game Suggestions”