Vaccing main, reduces ascended power

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Re: Vaccing main, reduces ascended power

Guild wrote:ok then, if they dont have a main account, then surely they shouldnt have the option of descending then, seeing as they have no impact on main themselves ?
I see where your coming from their guild and its a good point, however some could also say that having an "ascended" account means you have elevated your powers and reach hence enabling such actions (basically tweaking it a little with some role-play and stargate reflections).

However i agree with you, if the two are linked then someone with an ascended account and no main should not be able to descend.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

There are a lot of possible non-intrusive solutions to this. ;)
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Juliette wrote:There are a lot of possible non-intrusive solutions to this. ;)
then why are we talking about it so much?
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

~Odin~ #37 wrote:
Juliette wrote:There are a lot of possible non-intrusive solutions to this. ;)
then why are we talking about it so much?
Because of this:
- I have a Main account without Ascended.
- I have an Ascended account without Main.
- I have an NG-Main with Ascended.

Fix:
- Add Ascended accounts to the Mains that have none.
- Add Main accounts to the Ascended that have none.

Result:
- I have a Main account with Ascended.
- I have an Ascended account with a Main.
- I have an NG-Main with Ascended.

You see the problem with that. :P
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

the problem is you cheated the system the first time round...
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Guild wrote:the problem is you cheated the system the first time round...
Heh, actually, excellent point Guild, and also a possible solution to part of the issue. Solitary accounts currently used by IP x.x.x.x tied up together. That would get rid of the lack of linkage to an extent, the ones that are left could then be tied to token Mains. And just force the other ones into vacation mode, keeping an eye on whether or not they are logged into at all. :)
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Juliette wrote:
Heh, actually, excellent point Guild, and also a possible solution to part of the issue. Solitary accounts currently used by IP x.x.x.x tied up together. That would get rid of the lack of linkage to an extent, the ones that are left could then be tied to token Mains. And just force the other ones into vacation mode, keeping an eye on whether or not they are logged into at all. :)
If I deleted my ascended account, bought an account with badass ascended and deleted the main would those two end up linked together?
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Loki™ wrote:
Juliette wrote:
If I deleted my ascended account, bought an account with badass ascended and deleted the main would those two end up linked together?
And that is a fine reason why not to do it.
Guild
Forum Addict

Juliette wrote:
Loki™ wrote:
Juliette wrote:
sounds like exactly what you have done...

and a great idea tbh, who is selling a awseom ascended account then ??? :shock:
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Guild wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Loki™ wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Huh? What did I do? :shock: And how is it relevant to this thread? :P
Guild
Forum Addict

Juliette wrote:
Guild wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Loki™ wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Huh? What did I do? :shock: And how is it relevant to this thread? :P
i know youve done some dodgey stuff with ascended account and that crap

plus you brought the crapo that is NG multis in this game, that will be held against you at any given time for whatever reason. relevent or not :smt019
Spoiler

Return to “Game Suggestions”