Sharing Command of Motherships *REJECTED*

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Bioflick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Mayhem
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Bioflick

Sharing Command of Motherships *REJECTED*

okey. Everyone got a MS. What about you get a function on your ms to allow alliance members to be 2end/3end in command of your ship, but not be able to repair it.
Last edited by Caprila on Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited title + added tag

Taf descensions 2014
Spoiler
dapice
Firefly
[ Tauri Alliance - AussieOiOi]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the ORI

Kristof
[ TÅTS - Columb]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the TOLAH

VAGABOND
Ash to Ash
[ Tauri Alliance - NoMad]
DESCENDED UnNamed of the ORI

X91
[ TÅÅE ]
Disciples of Amun (Swiftness)

Aizen
Squad 5
[ TÅTS - Destroyer]
Disciples of Aker (Alertness)
DESCENDED Timeless Ancient God of the ORI
Spoiler
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Re: Mother..

so what is this for? just for decoration?
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Bioflick
Forum Intermediate

No, i was thinking of the ones lets say i allow acces to a member, like the alliance management thingy, they are able to use my ship. But they dont have access to repair it. Like remotely control it, going in with theyr own and my ms. Basicly to make more benefits for ppl in alliances to get more alliances and more teamwork ..
Just an idea. And i have not been thinking over this. Was hoping you guys would do the thinking xD

Taf descensions 2014
Spoiler
dapice
Firefly

Kristof
[ TÅTS - Columb]

VAGABOND
Ash to Ash

X91
[ TÅÅE ]

Aizen
Squad 5
[ TÅTS - Destroyer]
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Bioflick wrote:No, i was thinking of the ones lets say i allow acces to a member, like the alliance management thingy, they are able to use my ship. But they dont have access to repair it. Like remotely control it, going in with theyr own and my ms. Basicly to make more benefits for ppl in alliances to get more alliances and more teamwork ..
Just an idea. And i have not been thinking over this. Was hoping you guys would do the thinking xD
This could be abused if someone has access to say 3 MS's they could sign in and if they were being attacked they could use other people's motherships as "human shields" to avoid their MS from getting damaged and also saves on that person having to pay to restore or use their MS.

People could effectively send their MS out and instead of using their MS they could just use other peoples MS's effectively wasting their naq which they had to use to re-stock the MS. I don't like this idea. However if you can come up with any actual decent idea's that would work and not use something that could be used to abuse other peoples motherships.

***On a side note how about actually thinking about some stuff before just posting it? This way you would give people to go on more and perhaps understand your goal a little better, it would also assist in getting your post off the ground a little better.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

you should add ship to the end.. some of us were expecting pics ..

not a fan of lending ms out and dn't think admin will be either he rarely changes anything about and still no update to remove weps..

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Bioflick
Forum Intermediate

I dont think the word abuse can be used since you choose who the ppl you want IC, or if you want someone at all.. The idea might be rusty, sorry for posting before overthinking it. Will try to come back with more :p haha tom ;)

Taf descensions 2014
Spoiler
dapice
Firefly

Kristof
[ TÅTS - Columb]

VAGABOND
Ash to Ash

X91
[ TÅÅE ]

Aizen
Squad 5
[ TÅTS - Destroyer]
Spoiler
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Would be fun to allow an MS to sit on a friendly location of your own choosing. It disappears entirely for 24 hours when moving from location to location. Adds a bit of strategy and surprise. Gives smaller alliances some wiggle room to fortify a stronghold or two as a strategic reserve. A bunch of fighter jets protecting Air Force 1 lol.

But yeah....not sure if you'll ever see this theory craft discussion go viral.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

still no update on bloodrealm, making game suggestions is pretty pointless nowadays
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wasmguy
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 68961
Alternate name(s): Western Warrior

Guild wrote:still no update on bloodrealm, making game suggestions is pretty pointless nowadays
Please keep it on topic

There is way too much scope for abuse here, either as odin said, in a defensive manner to protect their own/save naq or in an offensive manner with 3 massive MS's working in tandem creating havoc. The only way I could see it working is if each MS had a power restriction, or an overall power cap (or both) but that said I am not in favour of this suggestion
turkey_junior
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Omega
Race: Flemish

wasmguy wrote:
Guild wrote:still no update on bloodrealm, making game suggestions is pretty pointless nowadays
Please keep it on topic

There is way too much scope for abuse here, either as odin said, in a defensive manner to protect their own/save naq or in an offensive manner with 3 massive MS's working in tandem creating havoc. The only way I could see it working is if each MS had a power restriction, or an overall power cap (or both) but that said I am not in favour of this suggestion
If those 3 ms's work together we could just have you come and put them in place :P JK

I only like the idea bc then smaller groups would still be able to fight the larger MS's

Maybe make it an alliance perk so that it can only be used X amount per week
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

wasmguy wrote:There is way too much scope for abuse here, either as odin said, in a defensive manner to protect their own/save naq or in an offensive manner with 3 massive MS's working in tandem creating havoc. The only way I could see it working is if each MS had a power restriction, or an overall power cap (or both) but that said I am not in favour of this suggestion
I like to power restriction, and maybe a preamount of naq (inbank) to be used for repairs. but I think this is a long shot.
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage

Return to “Game Suggestions”