Empire/ Family

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
THcRONICevil
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Elvis, Eyes of a devil

Empire/ Family

Thiers lots of Empires that have multi Alliances, n I was hoping that in a way you can link them so the leader of the Empire can run his Empire.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Empire/ Family

Proper house politics get the same result. :?
THcRONICevil
Fledgling Forumer

Yes true but the person in charge isn't fully incharge though
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

THcRONICevil wrote:Yes true but the person in charge isn't fully incharge though
Alright. Please explain what you mean by 'running their empire/family' then. :) What features/functions do you attribute to them?
THcRONICevil
Fledgling Forumer

Well these for 1

Boot members, Invite members, Make Alliances, Disband Alliances, Pick Bonuses, Change the Name, Write the Blog......

Just about everything a Leader can do now,

+ if this were to happen then also HCs of empires could also run things in the Empire so training alliance leaders can have a active roll in the main Alliance.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Juliette wrote:
THcRONICevil wrote:Yes true but the person in charge isn't fully incharge though
Alright. Please explain what you mean by 'running their empire/family' then. :) What features/functions do you attribute to them?

they mean like have the CO1 position in each Empire alliance, like Rek used to head DDE.. in this sujestion he would also lead DDE, DxM, DoO, DoC DoB.. you get the picture?

I guess being able to pm and ppt etc as Empire head ingame as apposed to on forums or in skype
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

THcRONICevil wrote:Well these for 1

Boot members, Invite members, Make Alliances, Disband Alliances, Pick Bonuses, Change the Name, Write the Blog......

Just about everything a Leader can do now,

+ if this were to happen then also HCs of empires could also run things in the Empire so training alliance leaders can have a active roll in the main Alliance.

could get messy if you have 3 or more alliances in an Empire if leaders of each had control in each others alliance..

lol, just thought of you CV and Marshall... now that would have been a mutiny :D muhwawa
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

fem fatale wrote:
Juliette wrote:
they mean like have the CO1 position in each Empire alliance, like Rek used to head DDE.. in this sujestion he would also lead DDE, DxM, DoO, DoC DoB.. you get the picture?

I guess being able to pm and ppt etc as Empire head ingame as apposed to on forums or in skype
Thanks for clearing that up Femme, but I get what 'being an Empire leader' means besides the game, on a rather small scale was one myself at some point! ;)

My interest is in what he means with the proposed ingame feature. I get sending messages, and maybe 'house control' (as in moving the alliance to another house/deciding votes), but changing the name? Honestly, just get yourself a proper 1ic for alliance x and go nuts. :-D
("Write the blog", this amused me!)

Would every single alliance be the 'core alliance' of an empire unless a secondary alliance was founded? :) Etcetera.. leading me to say "Nice idea in theory; but how do you think this would work, practically?"
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

This has been suggested before. That is, if I understand you correctly.

Basically an ingame feature where an alliance could form an empire, and other alliances join accept the request to be apart of that empire. Then we would need a new page for empires.
Then the flagging alliance, that formed the empire, would have a leader of course and could set an 'emperor'
Question is, what would his functions be? or would he have to be the 1iC of the alliance that formed said empire ?

There's really no real need for it. Might be cool though. You can have the empire take a house and essentially that's what you have though.
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->

Return to “Game Suggestions”