Merlins

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
THcRONICevil
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Elvis, Eyes of a devil

Merlins

@ $1/ 1.9 Days of Merlins.

That's a bit steep ain't it.

1 Market Turn,

gets you 1440 Personal Turns/ 3 Days of Merlins

BM, $1 gets you,

3400 Turns/ 1.9 Merlins

The Ratios just don't Work/ Not similar.

You should get more like 7.5ish, right ?

I suppose thier suppose to be harder to obtain but still you should get like 4/ 5.

Cool,
Nox
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Merlins

Ah, so you want less Merlins per Market turn. Makes sense in regards to balancing.
To increase their availability makes no sense at all.
THcRONICevil
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Elvis, Eyes of a devil

If that's the way balance is restored then fine.
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Merlins make me a sad panda. I really hope I have a few dollars saved up for the double blackmarket thing at Xmas if we have that again this year. To have to vacation mode your account every other week to protect it is such a bizarre concept. Can't think of any other games that want you to log out for a few days it is just the opposite in fact they do whatever it takes to entice you to play more lol.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Everyone takes the same risks. Don't see (m)any people vaccing every other week. :-)
Sniperwax wrote:Merlins make me a sad panda. I really hope I have a few dollars saved up for the double blackmarket thing at Xmas if we have that again this year. To have to vacation mode your account every other week to protect it is such a bizarre concept. Can't think of any other games that want you to log out for a few days it is just the opposite in fact they do whatever it takes to entice you to play more lol.
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

How does having less merlins per MT add balance to the game ?

People will just buy more with $$

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

remove merlins and make it a real risk :D

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Actually i think the ratios are good and quite well balanced and definitely should NOT be altered. If you spend $ yes it costs a lot, but it's a HUGE advantage to be able to keep 10 planets on MPDSD 100% of the time. Infact it's a lot cheaper than it used to be when you could only buy MPDSD with SS and not directly on BM.

6 MTs @ 3 each = 18 MPDSD per week. That means you can keep two planets MPDSD with a few spare, so if you have a buffer you can keep 3. $$ players still have that option, but can buy additional MPDSDs. For $10/week they get 19 more MPDSD = double the amount of planets safely protected. $20/week means triple the amount compared to those who just use MTs.

It might *look* wrong on paper when you do the maths compared to using MTs for ATs, but it's VERY different and it should cost more. What you are proposing is for $10 you can buy 70 MPDSD. Which means nearly everyone who ever spends $$ will be having 10 HUGE planets that cannot be touched. And that will increase the gap between those who spend and dont even further, and thus further drive down the number of players.

THcRONICevil I have no idea what your account situation is like, but just look at those at the top with 10 untouchable trips/dual planets with +2/+3T on each. Now imagine instead of just a handful of accounts, there being 100 players like that. I doubt that's a game you will want to be playing. I know I would hate it.

P.S @ Juliette, plenty of players use vac mode to protect planets.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

I was pointing out that if things were to change, they'd go the other way. They will not. :D
Anyway, people choose their own tactics and strategies. :)
Richard B Riddick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: Furyan
Alternate name(s): TheFlash4
The Balance of Judgement
Howling Mad Murdock
~Guerrero~

planets really aren't that expensive to perma merlin, figure 2 ppts, that means you only need to merlin for 3 days, the 4 remaining mt's give you 12 merlins. So you can perma merlin 4 planets right there. then figure spending money, spend $10 a week you get 19 merlins, that gives you 31 merlins total, when you only need 30 total to perma merlin 10 planets.

so $10 a week can perma merlin 10 planets
Spoiler
Reborn wrote:On 3/3/14, at 12:17 PM, Reborn wrote:
> it is b/s though prep time is meant to b prep your accounts for war
On 3/3/14, at 12:18 PM, Reborn wrote:
> not hi "stick a thumb up your ass for 4 hrs and w8"

Return to “Game Suggestions”