Alliance Chat Box *REJECTED*

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
son goku
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Jon

Alliance Chat Box *REJECTED*

Just an idea, is there anyway an alliance chat box could be implemented onto your home or alliance page which not only allows you to chat as a group in an alliance but also to see who is online in your alliance?

possibly with the past 12 hours conversation shown as well to improve communications

it would definitely bring a great experience to alliances and better social aspect to the game!
Last edited by Caprila on Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added title tag
Care free wherever we may be! We are the famous CFC!

zach obourn
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Homeless
Alternate name(s): Trashcan Man,Homelessguy and Zach Obourn.

Re: Alliance Chat Box

If your alliance has forums it should already have one.. ](*,)
ImageImageImageImage
You started playing on Wednesday, June 8th 2011 - 19:45:37 GMT

5 Second Sig By Legend
Spoiler
Trade FeedBack
Spoiler
Naq Sold To Date 100T
UU Sold To Date 820M
Turns Sold to Date 9K
son goku
Fledgling Forumer

It would be nice to cut the middle man out, Its effort just to use this forum let alone another one that is barely used by anyone!

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

For immediate and real time communication use IRC or Skype. (In-game solution for IRC pending.)
For important and/or less time-sensitive things, use alliancewide PM.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

+1

We're using PMs in an age of communication!
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
son goku
Fledgling Forumer

Juliette wrote:For immediate and real time communication use IRC or Skype. (In-game solution for IRC pending.)
I dont' have time for that sort of crap! I work a rediculous shift pattern and mostly play the game on my iphone! a chatbox that is always available with a brief convo history on it would be like a god send!

Sol
Forum Addict

jd3 wrote:
Juliette wrote:For immediate and real time communication use IRC or Skype. (In-game solution for IRC pending.)
I dont' have time for that sort of crap! I work a rediculous shift pattern and mostly play the game on my iphone! a chatbox that is always available with a brief convo history on it would be like a god send!
I just face-palmed so hard I created a black hole.
chatbox= irc = pseudo-skype, and I know you can get skype on your iphone and I daresay your alliance is on skype or otherwise is able to.
If you don't have the time to PM, skype-chat or IRC your alliance then a chatbox will be no better, in fact probably worse off for an Iphone since it's a far-cry for what it's usually built for, just like the one I have for ascended.
If you really want one you could probably find/make/buy one for your alliance forum, if you have one. It's practically standard for any free forum.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Sol wrote:I just face-palmed so hard I created a black hole.
Stolen !

:smt060

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
son goku
Fledgling Forumer

Sol wrote:
jd3 wrote:
chatbox= irc = pseudo-skype, and I know you can get skype on your iphone and I daresay your alliance is on skype or otherwise is able to.
If you don't have the time to PM, skype-chat or IRC your alliance then a chatbox will be no better, in fact probably worse off for an Iphone since it's a far-cry for what it's usually built for, just like the one I have for ascended.
If you really want one you could probably find/make/buy one for your alliance forum, if you have one. It's practically standard for any free forum.
every single time i switch a tab or swap apps on my phone it logs me out of gatewars ... its not that i couldnt use skype etc its just a major inconvenience

Sol
Forum Addict

jd3 wrote:
Sol wrote:
jd3 wrote:
every single time i switch a tab or swap apps on my phone it logs me out of gatewars ... its not that i couldnt use skype etc its just a major inconvenience
Sounds like having a shoutbox in another tab wont help at all. Tried a different browser? Chrome?
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
son goku
Fledgling Forumer

Sol wrote:
jd3 wrote:
Sol wrote:
jd3 wrote:
Sounds like having a shoutbox in another tab wont help at all. Tried a different browser? Chrome?
I will give it a shot!

Sol
Forum Addict

jd3 wrote:
Sol wrote:
jd3 wrote:
Sol wrote:
jd3 wrote:
I will give it a shot!
I usually use chrome for my iphone, doesn't work well with checking achievements but it usually does fine with other stuff (or firefox, not sure if that's available on iproducts)
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Alliance leaders can now specify an IRC channel name of their choice; anyone in their alliance will (if logged in and using the game's IRC) end up in #theplace, #gatewars and #..whateverchannelnameyour1icchose..

Can be set in Alliance Management page. Feature for 1ic's only.

Return to “Game Suggestions”