*Ng link to Main *REJECTED*

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Lu Bu
Forum Intermediate
ID: 96625

Re: *Ng link to Main

logisitical nightmare? i dont see it. NG account has an ID on the page somewhere that liks to main. Like the ascended account, it is the main owners account to take responsibility for any tags
~King of the Goa'uld~
A powerful and intelligent Goa'uld, Lu Bu was a leader among the System Lords and is one of the oldest Goa'uld to currently hold that rank.
Legend says that Lu Bu sprang forth into the world from a dragon's body, and possessed great mythic powers.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Lu Bu wrote:logisitical nightmare? i dont see it. NG account has an ID on the page somewhere that liks to main. Like the ascended account, it is the main owners account to take responsibility for any tags
What if someone sells their *NG account?
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Lu Bu
Forum Intermediate
ID: 96625

Duderanch wrote:
Lu Bu wrote:logisitical nightmare? i dont see it. NG account has an ID on the page somewhere that liks to main. Like the ascended account, it is the main owners account to take responsibility for any tags

Okay I see the nightmare now.
~King of the Goa'uld~
A powerful and intelligent Goa'uld, Lu Bu was a leader among the System Lords and is one of the oldest Goa'uld to currently hold that rank.
Legend says that Lu Bu sprang forth into the world from a dragon's body, and possessed great mythic powers.
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

Lu Bu wrote:
Duderanch wrote:

Okay I see the nightmare now.
I already stated such. #-o
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Tetrismonkey wrote:, so NewGrounds is for new players? Last I checked that stance changed once everyone began getting there multis and very few "new" players were joining.

You all wanted legal multis. No one listened months, years ago about the repercussions that would ensue. Now that the **Filtered** hitting the fan and the "big boys" can't defend themselves even with there legal multis, they want the rules changed to protect them again.

Linking NG with main to me seems like it will be a logistical nightmare considering how often accounts these days change hands. Not only that, but what good would it do if the persons NG name is something different than one they would use for there main account? Would you propose then the inability to to sell or trade NG main multis?

It sucks being on the **Filtered** end of the stick for a change, doesn't it?
Don't be a noob this has nothing to do with me. I haven't been hit once.

NG multi's are fine, just link them. It is your LEGAL multiing so it makes sense they would be linked.
Duderanch wrote:
After this update, you'd have to sell both or none. Similar to main and ascended. As they would be linked. I really don't see the problem. Why do you all wanna be swapping multi's anyways ?

-KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
atok
Forum Irregular
Race: nordic god

so if i wanted to get rid of my main and buy a new one id have to get rid of my multie? **Filtered** that
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Can't be done. Won't be tried. This will not happen.

It would rely on people being honest about their linked Main; effectively would be just as reliable as asking people on their application forms. ;)

For the game, these are 2 different account chains ('players' / same RL person can have one of each chain, but they are separate):
- NG (newgrounds account) - NGM (*main/NG Main account) - NGA (*asc/NG Ascended account)
- Main - Ascended

You can have 1 of either chains; you can have only 1 of either chain active (ownership of the chain is decided by ownership of the Main [for regular chain] / NGM [for NG-chain] account).
It has always been: You cannot sell just an Ascended or a Main.
Now it is: You cannot sell just an Ascended or a Main. You can also not just sell an NG, NGM or NGA. (But if you own an M-A and NG-NGM-NGA, you CAN sell just the M-A, or NG-NGM-NGA.)
Chains.

There cannot, and will not, be a link between NG- and regular chains. You can keep lists and try to keep up yourself, but for the game, they are completely different players playing from (usually) the same IP who just happen to have the same RL person owning them.. legitimately, I add.

As a side note: To the people who keep referring to NG-Mains as 'multi accounts', get this into your heads once and for all: NG-NGM-NGA / M-A. Se.pa.ra.te. They are not 'multi accounts'.
The game doesn't make the distinction between your Main, your NGM or your cat, feel free to keep trying to make one yourselves, but don't ask the game administration "Who is xx", "Who is yy", you won't get an answer. If you want to find out who is who, do some sleuthing yourself. :)

NAPs and agreements are not the game administration's concern. Player interaction is your domain, feel free to mass each other to hell. There will be other things protecting newbies.
MaxSterling
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
ID: 83707
Alternate name(s): Naq Daddy, The guy that just stole your naq.

What could be fun is... providing a space on an intelligence report that provides the location the player is from... or at least what location their IP address is from.
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

So ill just say this, I win!
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

MaxSterling wrote:What could be fun is... providing a space on an intelligence report that provides the location the player is from... or at least what location their IP address is from.
This is a game, not for getting info on people's real life of any kind.

If you want an IP, get as many players of both chains to sign up on your forums and whoever are the admins and GMs can see the IPs. 8-[
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
MaxSterling
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
ID: 83707
Alternate name(s): Naq Daddy, The guy that just stole your naq.

Rudy Peña wrote:
MaxSterling wrote:What could be fun is... providing a space on an intelligence report that provides the location the player is from... or at least what location their IP address is from.

If you want an IP, get as many players of both chains to sign up on your forums and whoever are the admins and GMs can see the IPs. 8-[
Most of the time, you won't even get their location... just their vicinity. Besides, I'm just talking country.
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

MaxSterling wrote:
Rudy Peña wrote:

Most of the time, you won't even get their location... just their vicinity. Besides, I'm just talking country.
Ahh ok
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.

Return to “Game Suggestions”