Planet Defences

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Re: Planet Defences

~Guerrero~ wrote:
*Ritalin wrote:
High Empty wrote:The planet defense COSTS Increase at certain ranges
that's the difference

Planets+ plats up to about 15 tril are not safe at the moment.
except for the fact that you can only have 10 or 11 planets.
11 planets? how do you get 11 planets?
send ms out, while it is out make a planet, if your MS brings a planet back after you make one, you have 11 planets

tbh this sounds like an idiotic idea, plats are easier to mass the reg defenses

this would also kind of defeat their purpose, plat's job is to lay in wait for unsuspecting attackers

any planet ingame is currently mas-sable, there are fleets at 1.5 t power (that i know of, may be even bigger by now), IMO i think that planet defenses are underpowered at this point and defenses really only keep planets safe from weak account snipers, if you think about it, the planet defenses have not changed, yet the average fleet power is about double to triple what they were bk then
Yup, The fact that the average fleet power is between 500bil and 1.5T. With quite a few people able to take a 3T def or plat with one to three hits.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

IDK about the fleet power changing, 5 years ago I could take on a 800 bil planet defence.

5 years later I come back my fleets still same , I can still only take on that 800 bil defence planet atm.

So either im being robbed of fleet power or they haven't changed.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

reborn wrote:IDK about the fleet power changing, 5 years ago I could take on a 800 bil planet defence.

5 years later I come back my fleets still same , I can still only take on that 800 bil defence planet atm.

When people say fleet power changes, they mean that more people have bigger 'Hangar capacity', so more potential fleet power. ;) At least, that is what I suspect, because nothing else changed in that regard. (The MS change [250% power from shields/weapons] never included fleets.) :D
Richard B Riddick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: Furyan
Alternate name(s): TheFlash4
The Balance of Judgement
Howling Mad Murdock
~Guerrero~

yes julliette, thx thats what i mean, over the years people have been adding to fleets resulting in bigger capacities
Spoiler
Reborn wrote:On 3/3/14, at 12:17 PM, Reborn wrote:
> it is b/s though prep time is meant to b prep your accounts for war
On 3/3/14, at 12:18 PM, Reborn wrote:
> not hi "stick a thumb up your ass for 4 hrs and w8"
MaxSterling
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
ID: 83707
Alternate name(s): Naq Daddy, The guy that just stole your naq.

reborn wrote:IDK about the fleet power changing, 5 years ago I could take on a 800 bil planet defence.

I think the only thing that's changed in those 5 years is the fleet splatter mark. If I recall, it was around 15%. Then went up to 20%. and is now back down to 10% of total planet/platform defense.
Richard B Riddick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: Furyan
Alternate name(s): TheFlash4
The Balance of Judgement
Howling Mad Murdock
~Guerrero~

MaxSterling wrote:

I think the only thing that's changed in those 5 years is the fleet splatter mark. If I recall, it was around 15%. Then went up to 20%. and is now back down to 10% of total planet/platform defense.
i think its still 15% raw, and 10% platforms, but i was away for a few years so i may be wrong now

my point was that fleets have continued being built over the years that it is now at the point that there are too many people with large fleets out there that defenses (even at 3t defenses) actually defend from less people than those that can take it

several years ago it actually took an effort to be able to take planets, i focused a ton on building my fleets back then for the purpose of sealing heavily defended planets, now its become easy to get fleets to size to take any planets. i think it should go back to the day that it was an effort to take get fleets to planet stealing points, idk how they can do this, maybe increase power on planet defenses, make them cheaper to build, raise stealing limits, but making planets easier to steal is the wrong direction imo

i know that was slightly off the original post, but its related, i think the plat format is fine, leave it as is, just make it so planets are harder to steal, as said, plats are designed to be a surprise (granted with format, not a good one, atm its like oh hey, i lost a fleet, fully arm fleets and try again, that was easy, i miss the days of actually having to worry bout my fleets being destroyed)
Spoiler
Reborn wrote:On 3/3/14, at 12:17 PM, Reborn wrote:
> it is b/s though prep time is meant to b prep your accounts for war
On 3/3/14, at 12:18 PM, Reborn wrote:
> not hi "stick a thumb up your ass for 4 hrs and w8"
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

*Ritalin wrote:
~Guerrero~ wrote:
*Ritalin wrote:
that's the difference

send ms out, while it is out make a planet, if your MS brings a planet back after you make one, you have 11 planets
Thanks for the heads up mate :smt047
It's been tried and done in the past and admin removed one of the planets bringing the person back down to 10. I wouldn't suggest you try it.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

thanx odin.. never mind just have to find more duals and keep em for myself this time :smt117
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

platforms were made to be mysterious, secret, and easily switched around in the heat of a battle, even to a planet with 0 defense on it. If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it.
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

doc holliday wrote:platforms were made to be mysterious, secret, and easily switched around in the heat of a battle, even to a planet with 0 defense on it. If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it.
Spot on IMO, otherwise you would be able to spy platform locations.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

~Odin~ #51 wrote:
*Ritalin wrote:
~Guerrero~ wrote:
*Ritalin wrote:
that's the difference

It's been tried and done in the past and admin removed one of the planets bringing the person back down to 10. I wouldn't suggest you try it.
Really? Clarkey had 11 planets for ages....
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Duderanch wrote:
~Odin~ #51 wrote:
*Ritalin wrote:
~Guerrero~ wrote:
*Ritalin wrote:
that's the difference

Really? Clarkey had 11 planets for ages....
You are correct, you only need to worry if you have 12. :)

Return to “Game Suggestions”