New players marked *TAG*

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Re: New players marked

Is anyone enough of a **Filtered** to specifically target new players? The only reason i can think that anyone would want to is to use their naivety to get cheap AT etc out of them and new players don't even have SS.

Not something i really think would add to the game but no harm i guess.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

what will determine an account genuinually belongs to a new person? A new account doesn't necessary equate with a new never played before person.

And does game get game really get that many?

what measures would be in place to stop a "newcomer" like Centrion Prime using a "new" account then jumping to their old well known account?

Alliances could open themselves up to accepting scammers/multies etc by marking "new" players.

yh call me a cynic, but in a game where we couldn't even muster more than one newcomer for the awards, I doubt there has been a deluge of newcomers ... though Method Man seems to be a magnet for them atm. :D :P
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

fem fatale wrote:
though Method Man seems to be a magnet for them atm. :D :P
what have i done now? lool
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
Theon35
Forum Irregular

Well i am glad this thread is getting some attention. Even if it's not implemented in this shape, people responding in this thread means, we are close to something good - just a bit more brainstorming :razz:
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Duderanch wrote:Is anyone enough of a **Filtered** to specifically target new players?
By the sheer number of **Filtered** that have played this game over the years ya gotta assume at least 1 person will give it a shot at some stage. Regarding the idea, Meh. I guess?
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
dardar_is_back
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): dardar

I like it. However, as I was reading, I instantly assumed that it could make new players a target. I also believe there shouldn't be limits on how many turns/attacks a new player can use. It would hinder his or her growth, and it could be a turn off. It would have turned me off if I was limited when I rejoined the game.

Return to “Game Suggestions”