planets to help motherships

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

planets to help motherships

i think it would be cool to have planets to increase mothership weps and shields..

your thought?

AND GO!!
Spoiler
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Re: planets to help motherships

Not a huge fan of the idea even on just a thematic level, a mothership helping defend a planet sure, but a stationary planet helping a mothership? Does not feel right to me.

End of the day though balance would be an issue, planets that added to mothership stats would just end up with the existing beastly fat motherships hulking out even more.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Exactly what clock said, at the moment you have people with huge MS and att/def duals, if this came in they would just change def to MS.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

Clockwork wrote: End of the day though balance would be an issue, planets that added to mothership stats would just end up with the existing beastly fat motherships hulking out even more.
this is true but it would also help the smaller account that cant pump 20q into there ms just to get a decent ms.. and ppl with them moster ms might not want to waste a planet on more ms..

it would make sense because the planet could be like a factory for weps.. increase the production would increase the weps.. etc..
Spoiler
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

maybe have it so attack and def weps on the ms are seperete just like attack and def is now might make it more even..

put it so a good planet give maybe 1.5t-2t added
Spoiler
FOXES *ODST
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: FLEET
Race: Asgard/Tauri
ID: 1925379
Alternate name(s): Foxes

Beside fleets there could be some kind of assistant cruiser ships that contain cannons or provide blocking shield. Like a detachable and attachable block of flying steel.
Sort of like an independent guard shield (ship). And independent space cannon.

The cruiser cannon fires causing 300,000,000,000, damage. Destroying 2500 defence shields and taking out 1300 attack weapons.

The guard cruiser hovers into position, attaching to the mothership and opens its flag shield taking some of the damage.

There would also be an energy dispersal as the game decides what requires more or less energy to attack and destroy.

Problem is how do you upgrade your flag shield ship?

Not by buying shield panels but by upgrading your metal technology to a maximum degree.
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

TonybDuke wrote:Beside fleets there could be some kind of assistant cruiser ships that contain cannons or provide blocking shield. Like a detachable and attachable block of flying steel.

The cruiser cannon fires causing 300,000,000,000, damage. Destroying 2500 defence shields and taking out 1300 attack weapons.

The guard cruiser hovers into position, attaching to the mothership and opens its flag shield taking some of the damage.

There would also be an energy dispersal as the game decides what requires more or less energy to attack and destroy.

Not by buying shield panels but by upgrading your metal technology to a maximum degree.
](*,)
Spoiler
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

Phobetor wrote:
TonybDuke wrote:Beside fleets there could be some kind of assistant cruiser ships that contain cannons or provide blocking shield. Like a detachable and attachable block of flying steel.

](*,)

lmao
im lost.
ham sandwich plz
Tap for explosive fun!
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

Flintcawk wrote:
Phobetor wrote:

](*,)

lmao
im lost.
ham sandwich plz
with mayo
Spoiler
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

Unfortunately won't work because those that already have massive MS's would just increase that gap by tons. So while smaller accounts might also "increase" their MS's overall the actual gap won't change in favour of smaller players as those who have duals and so forth will then just be out of control as they are the ones who actually spend $ not the smaller players.
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Vormulac
Forum Grunt

Hmmm so what about planets v planets only att def planets only affect other planets (dont contribute to attack on your main defence/attack) :-D
FOXES *ODST
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: FLEET
Race: Asgard/Tauri
ID: 1925379
Alternate name(s): Foxes

Like in the song when two worlds collide.

*Expletion Filtered.

But if everyone had an orbitor cannon and shield cruiser built and based on technological advancement that would even the odds out for lesser players against those who have continental sized motherships.
Last edited by FOXES *ODST on Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vormulac
Forum Grunt

Got a better idea can we filter out this person please his hamieness is sooooo confusing
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Vormulac wrote:Hmmm so what about planets v planets only att def planets only affect other planets (dont contribute to attack on your main defence/attack) :-D
What would the point of said planets be then?
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

This thread appears to have multiple exclusive suggestions.

Can it be summarised as the poster looking for a way to nullify the effect of motherships on battles, or a way to boost his mothership that does not involve investing in the mothership itself?

Return to “Game Suggestions”