tradeable merlins

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

tradeable merlins

im sure this has already been suggested just didnt find the tread.

my thoughts are making the tradeable i feel that would increase the amount of money flow into the game because someone has to buy them from some account to sell them for naq so more people will be getting them.

downfalls would be you could buy merlins using naq and not your market turns making it so in wars you have more MT because you dont have to worry about your merlins.

up sides would be more people would be using them. more income witch could mean more people making duals and triple because merlins are easier to get witch could mean more people forgetting when there merlins drops more wars get started because of planet taking and so on.

(after i made this i realized i might have put this in the wrong section. this is for main.)
Spoiler
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: tradeable merlins

100% no, will increase multies to generate merlins = merlins not needed.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Moved.

Yes, this has been suggested a number of times in the past, No it's a terrible idea :P

It would be simply result in everybody active perma merlining 10 planets. To do that now is reasonably expensive and produces some revenue for the game that goes towards covering the cost of hosting. Sure You 'can' perma protect you planets using the PPT/Vac truffle shuffle, but that requires strict adherence to a schedule and most people don't have time for that (it's not exactly fun either).

As ~Da Vinci~ also mentioned, it would just lead rise to Merlin producing multi farms, similar to the ~30 planet producing multi's that recently got banned.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

They would never get produced just tradeable someone still has to buy off the market but then can sell for naq
Spoiler
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

I'm on the fence about this as it could make the game a little more competitive as it would mean you wouldn't need to have money to burn to protect more than 4 planets.

Downside has already been pointed out.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

Duderanch wrote:I'm on the fence about this as it could make the game a little more competitive as it would mean you wouldn't need to have money to burn to protect more than 4 planets.

Downside has already been pointed out.
4 planets if you use both ppts and plan everything perfectly without missing anything that is. or like me only 2 planets because i hardly ever ppt

its unfair that these ppl have insane planets perma merlined because they spend money if we made them tradeable everyone would have the chance to merlin there planets and im sure the naq/merlin will be quite steap

1.9 merlin per $

at the current rate of naq (.035) it would be about 30-40t per 2 days of merlins if the buyer of the merlin with $ wanted to sell and brake even

X10 (because you buy melins with $10 or higher) 300t-400t for 19 days give or take on buyers and sellers

that would force the people to either farm or they lose there merlins and could lose there planets
Spoiler

Return to “Game Suggestions”