stupid idea but might be interesting

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

stupid idea but might be interesting

account reset is the idea. it will reset your account to 1/0 and no ms. take all the naq spent on it all and give you it all but 10-20% (losses in reconstruction) and have this the same for ascended.

the idea would be so you can fully customize your account. if you have 40 cov and 10t ms for example and you account reset and made the account 39 cov with 15t ms.

i do see a problem with ppl buying 2 very good accounts resetting one and taking all the naq recieved and puting onto one account to make it even bigger. but on the flip side i feel it would put accounts down a step. it would also allow ppl to custimize there account to how they prefer and their gameplay.

idea to stop the buy 2 big accounts, transfer the money flaw. make the naq gained off this untradable.

during wars it might get interesting also because one day i could have 39 cov and then i could reset and get 40 cov but alot smaller ms. or in ascended. i could have all 1600s then reset and get 1700 but my toc is junk.

anyway i was just thinking about this and wanna know some opinions.
Spoiler
Vormulac
Forum Grunt

Re: stupid idea but might be interesting

No
[-X
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

interesting, it would be a bit like the effect ascending once had on accounts,
(anyone remember when MS reset back to 0 everything?)
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
Game Over
Forum Elite

I think it's an interesting idea. Add some spice to the game. It shouldn't include planets though
~nyx~
Forum Expert

Lord Katsumoto wrote:I think it's an interesting idea. Add some spice to the game. It shouldn't include planets though
the non transferable naq is a good idea, could be made it like personal turns.
― Søren Kierkegaard

Vormulac
Forum Grunt

no
](*,)
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

Lord Katsumoto wrote:I think it's an interesting idea. Add some spice to the game. It shouldn't include planets though
yea i was going to add that. if you did you could just use all the money on the planet then someone takes the planet. so yes agreed

only things that are tied with that account and can not be taken sold or transfered to any other account

ex. ms cov/anti and UP
ascended ex. power ups CS and CER
Spoiler
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

i dont think it would make the account better by any means but you could also get "pures" guy has 30/30 cov and 80t ms because he reset and used it all on ms. or 43/30 with 2t ms stuff like that
Spoiler
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

~NyX~ wrote:
the non transferable naq is a good idea, could be made it like personal turns.
and how i was thinking of controling that is in your account can not have less then $$$$$$$$ amount of naq on it and any upgrade to the account that are within the lines of this will decrease that amount of held naq until that personal naq hits 0
Spoiler
My_Crows
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Mass Coalition
Race: Gringo

This is an interesTing idea, especially for people who bought pre-built accounts.

I always thought an unlimited number of ascensions would have kept the game more active. Constant struggle for top ranks and a perpetual cycle of growth / rebuilding.
Tap for sigs
Spoiler
ImageImage
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

My_Crows wrote:This is an interesTing idea, especially for people who bought pre-built accounts.

I always thought an unlimited number of ascensions would have kept the game more active. Constant struggle for top ranks and a perpetual cycle of growth / rebuilding.
but if that was the case everyone would stop at some point and just build up at that lvl because it would be pointless to continue but the reseting would be nice because yes you buy a already built account but you dont quite like it so you can reset it at a cost
Spoiler
My_Crows
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Mass Coalition
Race: Gringo

Phobetor wrote:
My_Crows wrote:This is an interesTing idea, especially for people who bought pre-built accounts.

but if that was the case everyone would stop at some point and just build up at that lvl because it would be pointless to continue but the reseting would be nice because yes you buy a already built account but you dont quite like it so you can reset it at a cost
But that's the thing, it wouldn't be pointless. If most players stopped at 30 but I went nuts and kept going to 50, I'd have a twenty percent bonus on them in every stat.
Tap for sigs
Spoiler
ImageImage
JOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Valhalla
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 86242

Whilst it's an interesting idea, resetting main is something that has been suggested periodically since 2005 and rejected each time - can't see it being anything different with this suggestion.

The flaw with unlimited ascensions is it exacerbates the already massive gaps between bigger and smaller accounts, and the cost becomes too great for too little a reward.

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

16:14 Thomas Lasky Attack defended 15 34,665,589 0 xxx xxx
Game Over
Forum Elite

JOS wrote:Whilst it's an interesting idea, resetting main is something that has been suggested periodically since 2005 and rejected each time - can't see it being anything different with this suggestion.

The flaw with unlimited ascensions is it exacerbates the already massive gaps between bigger and smaller accounts, and the cost becomes too great for too little a reward.
Any particular reason it's been rejected?
~nyx~
Forum Expert

JOS wrote:Whilst it's an interesting idea, resetting main is something that has been suggested periodically since 2005 and rejected each time - can't see it being anything different with this suggestion.

that has been a reset of whole of game from my understanding, not individual people choosing to reset their own accounts.
― Søren Kierkegaard

Return to “Game Suggestions”