Buying lvls at a most costly rate. *TAG*

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Buying lvls at a most costly rate. *TAG*

Given with update of bank size going back to old way, and not everyone that plays this game is in an alliance or tbh trust ppl that are even in their alliance with huge sums of naq any more.

Would the be any way to get a covert lvl with an opion of paying it in one go liek we have atm, or the 2nd opion were you pay in as much or little as u can but this lvl is then gainned over time , you do not get this lvl till its all been paid for.

With it being paided off in bits maybe at a 10% incress of the cost of paying it off in 1 go.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Heisenberg
Forum Expert
Alliance: TDD
ID: 84840
Alternate name(s): The Architect

Re: Buying lvls at a most costly rate.

reborn wrote:Given with update of bank size going back to old way, and not everyone that plays this game is in an alliance or tbh trust ppl that are even in their alliance with huge sums of naq any more.

Would the be any way to get a covert lvl with an opion of paying it in one go liek we have atm, or the 2nd opion were you pay in as much or little as u can but this lvl is then gainned over time , you do not get this lvl till its all been paid for.

With it being paided off in bits maybe at a 10% incress of the cost of paying it off in 1 go.
I like this. May need to stop at a certain level though? And no pulling out, once you are commited, you are commited.

Maybe have a time frame also? Must pay amount withing XXXX days or risk losing amount invested in. May encourage a little more activity.
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

i feel this is a good idea...
Tap for explosive fun!
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

something with a cool status bar :D ... yes yes... this!
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Bit safe though isn't it?

Still, if it cost a reasonable amount more...
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
redstorm
Forum Regular
Race: mug
ID: 1987148

:smt025
Heisenberg
Forum Expert

Clockwork wrote:Bit safe though isn't it?

Still, if it cost a reasonable amount more...
That's why I think it would stop at say level 39/40. Allows those smaller players a bit of catch up by paying that bit extra.

One you're up and around the big boys, you have to play like the big boys
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

Incremental payments sound good to me :)
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Tribulation
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Olympus

Heisenberg wrote:
reborn wrote:Given with update of bank size going back to old way, and not everyone that plays this game is in an alliance or tbh trust ppl that are even in their alliance with huge sums of naq any more.

Would the be any way to get a covert lvl with an option of paying it in one go like we have atm, or the 2nd option were you pay in as much or little as u can but this lvl is then gained over time , you do not get this lvl till its all been paid for.

With it being paid off in bits maybe at a 10% increase of the cost of paying it off in 1 go.
I like this. May need to stop at a certain level though? And no pulling out, once you are committed, you are committed.

Maybe have a time frame also? Must pay amount withing XXXX days or risk losing amount invested in. May encourage a little more activity.
Firstly, I corrected some of your grammar lol

I like the Idea of being able to put naq into a level, and receiving it once it's paid in full, I would also agree that making "payments" should cost a bit more then a straight out buy, as with anything in the payment world, it always costs more.

I don't agree with having a time frame/deadline. There are cases when I am not able to log in for a longer duration then normal, and I don't think it would be valuable to use the pay for it in installments option if I didn't think I would have enough time to pay it within a deadline.
Old sigs
Spoiler
Heisenberg
Forum Expert

The Tribulation wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:

Would the be any way to get a covert lvl with an option of paying it in one go like we have atm, or the 2nd option were you pay in as much or little as u can but this lvl is then gained over time , you do not get this lvl till its all been paid for.

With it being paid off in bits maybe at a 10% increase of the cost of paying it off in 1 go.
I like this. May need to stop at a certain level though? And no pulling out, once you are committed, you are committed.

Firstly, I corrected some of your grammar lol

I like the Idea of being able to put naq into a level, and receiving it once it's paid in full, I would also agree that making "payments" should cost a bit more then a straight out buy, as with anything in the payment world, it always costs more.

I don't agree with having a time frame/deadline. There are cases when I am not able to log in for a longer duration than normal, and I don't think it would be valuable to use the pay for it in installments option if I didn't think I would have enough time to pay it within a deadline.
I also fixed your incorrect word ;)

I believe that should be a consequence though, if I miss my mortgage payment, I risk losing my home.

Can't make your payments? Don't get the level. I'd also add in that vacation freezes days to pay, you know you'll be away a while? Vacate your account.
reborn
Forum Elite

But with morage repayments if u pay more, they dont ask for ur house back if u miss a payement if you have been paying over. An if u miss anyway ur given a leeway of 3 months to make it back up. "Atleast i have that in mine"

I do think that it should not hold any time limit, it could take u 1 yr it could take u a month.

The important thing i saw was u are paying more than the person that can do it on one large sum. Imo this helps lots of ppl that are outside the alliances that just want to plod away in their own time.

I think a 10% extra would be an ok amount , but if it was to come in its upto admin to choose the amount :)
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

Would be extremely interesting to see according to which active players they design a payment rate because some people can do 100-200tril a day others not so much fun times ahead if this gets implemented :P
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Heisenberg
Forum Expert

reborn wrote:But with morage repayments if u pay more, they dont ask for ur house back if u miss a payement if you have been paying over. An if u miss anyway ur given a leeway of 3 months to make it back up. "Atleast i have that in mine"

I do think that it should not hold any time limit, it could take u 1 yr it could take u a month.

The important thing i saw was u are paying more than the person that can do it on one large sum. Imo this helps lots of ppl that are outside the alliances that just want to plod away in their own time.

I think a 10% extra would be an ok amount , but if it was to come in its upto admin to choose the amount :)
Yeah, time restraint was just an idea!
I really should read my mortgage agreement again haha!

10% sounds fair, means more and more.m extra each upgrade.

Return to “Game Suggestions”