Removing of 5k Army Size Accounts

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...

Moderator: Suggestion/Reports Mods

Post Reply
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Posts: 1409
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:22 am
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280
Location: SOUTH AFRICA

Removing of 5k Army Size Accounts

Post by Belsamber » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:01 am

I know this was suggested some time ago not really sure what happened with it to be honest but is their no way we can somehow remove all accounts under 5,000 army size.

Any active player won't have below that and any new player actually playing won't either. This whole thing of having 2,142 pages to sort through when it could be 1000 odd if you remove all the accounts below 4,000 army size or 5,000 army size.

The community that hangs around knows how many people play a day roughly and the actual ball park of active players so is their really a need to make it seem so massive with useless 5,000 odd army size accounts.

Anyway just a suggestion and it will probably be rejected or something raised what if someone was massed to that extent or what if someone comes back and so forth but figured I would try.

PS: Yes I just ascended and going through all those pages was tiring and 70% of them pointless 5,000 or lower army size accounts....

Regards
Belsamber
Image
SpoilerShow
Image
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590

Silverheart
Forum Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:11 am
ID: 1996712

Re: Removing of 5k Army Size Accounts

Post by Silverheart » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:00 am

Or you could do something that identifies army size and then randomly generates a number which then increases that accounts UP by an amount that will eventually make the account viable to raid or farm.
In order to make it so people can't just track the ones with big UP increases maybe there could be a 'phase shift' that shifts the account into another reality where the UP has been assigned another random number. In time the small accounts will grow and there will be tasty targets out there for those willing to spend the time trawling the pages.
Would also reward players that are willing to put the minutes in.

Belsamber
Forum Expert
Posts: 1409
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:22 am
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280
Location: SOUTH AFRICA

Re: Removing of 5k Army Size Accounts

Post by Belsamber » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:05 am

Silverheart wrote:Or you could do something that identifies army size and then randomly generates a number which then increases that accounts UP by an amount that will eventually make the account viable to raid or farm.
In order to make it so people can't just track the ones with big UP increases maybe there could be a 'phase shift' that shifts the account into another reality where the UP has been assigned another random number. In time the small accounts will grow and there will be tasty targets out there for those willing to spend the time trawling the pages.
Would also reward players that are willing to put the minutes in.
We don't need more accounts to raid you can already raid to raid cap in 30mins multiple times over on any given day at any given time.

Due to the above statement we don't need idle accounts getting automatic boosts because no one plays them...Again MOST of the accounts have a solid 1 UP RAW which means to wait for a decent raid as they are now will take more years than any of us will live :P Again this just shows they are their purely for number and don't serve any purpose with regards to raiding targets even farming targets which is sad because farming minimums are now like 130bil it seems and even that would take years for those accounts to reach.

Anyway I figured this wouldn't work but I get what you saying but at the end of the day their is simply no need for them other than to show presence/ "massive player base" to new comers...
Image
SpoilerShow
Image
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590

D3ath
Forum Expert
Posts: 1044
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:14 am
ID: 48966

Re: Removing of 5k Army Size Accounts

Post by D3ath » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:11 pm

if the ranking bug would get fixed u wouldnt have to go in there :D as u could jusk skip thousand pages and start from 1000 and go to 1 page as all those accounts would get ranked in there in the very end :)

also just a suggestion, save up your farmlist before ascending and then u dont have to go through all the pages and can just set to war same people u had before :)
ImageImage
SpoilerShow
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob

User avatar
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Posts: 5039
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:28 pm
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

Re: Removing of 5k Army Size Accounts

Post by R0B3RT » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:25 pm

go trought pages you get gifts :smt047 2,033,970 Untouched ware taken from the realm of ****

leave them talk :razz: and play the game :-"

Belsamber
Forum Expert
Posts: 1409
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:22 am
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280
Location: SOUTH AFRICA

Re: Removing of 5k Army Size Accounts

Post by Belsamber » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:59 pm

R0B3RT wrote:go trought pages you get gifts :smt047 2,033,970 Untouched ware taken from the realm of ****

leave them talk :razz: and play the game :-"
Found a couple of 60mil + targets as well yet I am at raid cap :P Point is you aint going to find that on the 900 odd pages of accounts with less than 5k army size :)

Makes it easier but anyway was just a suggestion I already got my list sorted just took time :D
Image
SpoilerShow
Image
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590

User avatar
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Posts: 13681
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:54 pm
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great
Location: Ha'TaK

Re: Removing of 5k Army Size Accounts

Post by Legendary Apophis » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:38 am

All accounts below 10k army size, unascended, which never bought SS/USS or anything from in game cash market and unused for more than two years, must either be vacated auto or deleted.
Image
Image
Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
SpoilerShow
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life

Belsamber
Forum Expert
Posts: 1409
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:22 am
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280
Location: SOUTH AFRICA

Re: Removing of 5k Army Size Accounts

Post by Belsamber » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:10 am

Legendary Apophis wrote:All accounts below 10k army size, unascended, which never bought SS/USS or anything from in game cash market and unused for more than two years, must either be vacated auto or deleted.
Thus removing about 1000 pages from the cosmos I agree 100%

But anyway this won't happen but thought I would try.
Image
SpoilerShow
Image
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590

reborn
Forum Elite
Posts: 1569
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:49 am
ID: 0

Re: Removing of 5k Army Size Accounts

Post by reborn » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:36 am

But those accounts also hardly get farmed. Every now and then they can be a gold mine.

Leave them stay!
Image x2 :smt081
SpoilerShow
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Post Reply

Return to “Game Suggestions”