App based game

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

App based game

Just a thought here, but has there been any thoughts or strides taken to bring this game to the app store? Granted this will take some serious work, but the potential is there. Take Mobile Strike, makes millions doing almost the exact same things you do on this game. I'd be willing to throw money at the game if steps were taken towards this goal.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Gandy 181
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 44650

Re: App based game

Agreed
Sol
Forum Addict

ya, was thought of a long time ago (probably about the fourth thread suggesting it). App was made for ascended and never really went anywhere due to inability to make it pretty. It made it to about...50% completion. All the thought was done, just menial work left to do.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
FOXES *ODST
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: FLEET
Race: Asgard/Tauri
ID: 1925379
Alternate name(s): Foxes

Yeah making it pretty is really important and this game is really too complicated for a phone app as you really need a mouse, but a simpler version that lets you do some things in a few clicks would be good, less complicated to read and operate, but with simple functional clicks. not that I use a phone or anything, thinking twice the new iphones could probably navigate this game better than my laptop. it might appeal to more people though. or fail miserably.
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

The game isn't to complicated to be ported into an app. It should be redesigned and released as such. Browser based MMOS are a thing of the past. No one likes staring at numbers on a screen. Like I said, if you could make the game similar to the way Mobile Strike plays it would be a hit.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
zogeanking2
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Ascendency
Race: Minbari

Yeah I think this would make a considerable amount of money if you could make black market purchases via the app. I mean lots of people in Australia have money that is essentially wasted as it rolls off their phones each month. I'd prefer to waste it here along with the rest of my life :D

Return to “Game Suggestions”