Repeat attack.

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Repeat attack.

With us now moving to this new server and it being so much faster than the old one. It has come to my attension aswell as a few others that when you are trying to attack. The page reloads so fast you can not do as many attacks as we were once able too.

Were with them not being on nox you could do 6 attacks in 2 seonds. Atm you can sometimes still hit this amount. But i have also noticed when you get that message go back say hit just once more if your fast you will see this message again. To me that means it hasnt updated yet.
With war/war your meant to be able to hit 30 attacks in 2 seonds. At current with game being so fast even when you are clicking like a mad man and you think your doing well. Your not infact doing anything because it has already started to load after the first hit.

What i would suggest would be along the lines what we have on ascended. The repeat attack button from what you just did. This would be for every attack. You could just spam away hitting this button, ofc within the limits set them being on nox ---without nox ----or war/war.
This repeat attack page though would not need to show a report as i believe thats the page thats is casuing the problems going back and forth. So just cut out the log on this page and just leave a repeat attack button, would just leave it to how fast we can click.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Rodwolf
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: System Lord
ID: 1920808
Alternate name(s): *Het Licht Van Weleer - ID 1992112

Re: Repeat attack.

Very true, raiding got harder too becaus of this.
Meh...
Andy!
Forum Irregular

Thumbs up from me
Role Play Voice
Andy, the leader of the Skeleton Crew, subject of the Judgement alliance, disciples of the House of Lofn, labelled cheaters by some, warriors by rights and victors, to be named.

Ascended Tournaments
Spoiler
World Radiography Day, 8th November
Then came a picture
of a lady's hand
in strange nature.
Unheard and unspoken,
there was a ring on a finger
to tell she was taken!

Greyscale appearance in and out
giving info of what was within
expelling scales of what was without!
Hence we could see through
no matter how concealed or secretive,
no matter how complaints were untrue!

In the spirit of this celebration
I profess my love
for this noble profession.
A radiographer is me
if you ever had to question,
for Papa Roentgen made us be!
zogeanking2
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Ascendency
Race: Minbari

Good idea, raiding the other day was painfully slow!
lilith
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Eternal Knights
ID: 83233

While I personally haven't noticed this problem, especially while raiding, I think Reborn's suggestion is a good solution.
Implement a repeat attack button with leads you from the current battle log directly to the next with a identical attack (sab, raid, attack, etc) with the same amount of AT used.

:smt023
IFLuX
Forum Elite

i am raiding without any problem :) ... i like how fast it is :) .. just start clicling faster :smt025
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

I agree
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

I proposed this during the beta test for the new layout, but more to make it better to mass on mobile than to speed up massing / raiding from a computer.

It didn't happen as I believe admin thought it easy enough to put the number in again, and that having the button would be too "automated". In reality I think we all push "back" instead of typing numbers. Without the repeat attack button it does make massing not so easy from mobile.

Personally I don't think massings should be able to happen in 2-3 seconds as it has in the past. At least now I have half a chance of defending &/or repairing weps on a war/war massing. It's interesting that a quicker server actually makes massing slower ingame. Just I'm not convinced that's a bad thing.

Raiding is easy now due to the amount of UU sitting out. If it's "painful" try going back to 2006 and raiding 10m UU. Took weeks to do what now happens in 3 hits.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"

Return to “Game Suggestions”