Fix main

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Tok`ra
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tok`ra
ID: 38997

Re: Fix main

Cleo wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:10 am a real good fix would be rewinding game to pre planets and *NGs :)

I do like the limit attacks to size and ranks like ascended has though.

don't remember a non raid time on main, must been pre Oct 2005. :/ noone showed me how to raid until I'd been here a good 6 months or so, Lol

It was 06ish I believe, after ascended, MSs, and planets

Before raiding, if you lost too much UU in a war you were crippled, it led to true endings.

The thing is the majority of old accounts are really just clutter for raiding, the older the account the lower the UP, the less often its worth hitting.

Personally I wouldnt roll back raiding tho Cleo, without it new players would literally never have a chance, but thebway it works now it makes losses in war too small of an inconvinence, which leads to clickfest over strategy.

Prehaps replacing the raid cap with a scaling system so the larger your size the less you get would be the solution , while lowering the cutoff size on trading UU, basically make it take a little more work.
Bad Wolf wrote:Tok`ra YOU ARE BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS STOP POSTING.
Ferra wrote: Oh **Filtered** a wild tokra
Ferra wrote:your brutally honest and morally sound
Support wrote:I still find myself occasionally just .. glibly concluding that I'm talking to one of the (if not the) biggest trolls of SGW. :P

Return to “Game Suggestions”