suggestion

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Ranger1
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

suggestion

would it make more sence to set up the ranking so that if your on vacation mode it pulls you out of the ranking system. i see several spaces in top 322 on vacation mode and since you can not earn anything while on vaction whats the point in being kept there.
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Re: suggestion

+1
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
IFLuX
Forum Elite

that's probably just a glitch.
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Ranger1
Forum Newbie

thanks for the replies. i noticed before this reset thats the way its was if you went on vacation your acct was pulled out of the ranking but that was 4+ years ago under jason.
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Players on vacation mode are not ranked and do not occupy any place in the ranking, any rank they display is the rank they had when they went on vacation mode.

If you come across any players on vacation mode on the Battlefield page, please post or e-mail their ID.

Starlord wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:25 am would it make more sence to set up the ranking so that if your on vacation mode it pulls you out of the ranking system. i see several spaces in top 322 on vacation mode and since you can not earn anything while on vaction whats the point in being kept there.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Support wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:57 am Players on vacation mode are not ranked and do not occupy any place in the ranking, any rank they display is the rank they had when they went on vacation mode.

If you come across any players on vacation mode on the Battlefield page, please post or e-mail their ID.
Yeah they don't actually take up any ranking, I was a little worried when I first thought he was seeing vac mode peeps in ranks however perhaps he was seeing them with 1IC (etc) powers when you can see your alliance members on vac mode or perhaps he was looking up a specific ID of someone and it turned out they were on vac mode etc.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler

Return to “Game Suggestions”