PPT Time

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

PPT Time

I'm not sure if this has ever been brought up. It's moreso a cosmetic request but also has practical benefits. Could we possibly see the remaining PPT time displayed in hours and minutes rather than just minutes.

Many can work out what time they'll come off PPT from a block of minutes at a glance, for others it takes a bit of mental maths, myself included sometimes. Not that it's a monumental strain to work out - I'm just of the inclination that it'd look better as '12hrs:00mins' for example rather than 720 minutes.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Re: PPT Time

Im inclined to agree.

Whilst its not overly difficult, there are some people such as those with dyslexia that may struggle. It just tidies things up a little and makes it less long winded for no apparent reason.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Seaborgium
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

Maybe leave it at the top in minutes
and on the 2017 style under the
"Protection Management
Planetary Protection Treaty"
area you could add the date/time it will end
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Although yes it might be easy to figure out with some simple maths, I think this could be a good little update (displaying hours and minutes remaining instead of just minutes).
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Done.
SWÅT
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Tauri Alliance - High Council
Race: Furling / Tolah