Auctions

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

Re: Auctions

I like this, but how about the bidders put the money where their mouth is and when they bid they automatically submit the resources?q
Seaborgium wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:10 am It should be made where someone places a bid, and that bid is shown for all to see, not the name. If winning bid, then you have 12 hours to pay else have something negative happen to the account. a reduction in income, or loss of turns, something to stop people from max bidding then never paying
It should be for 5 times the amount of the bid or it last for 5 times the amount of the time of the bid.
1t bid if doesn't pay would be 5t worth of goods/affects
30 day auction = 150 days worth of affects

Another idea would be auction of boxes. With % Chance to win something. So its a everything in it box, or could do 2 different boxes. So
70% chance of Naq
40% chance of Units
20% chance of Turns
30% chance of Single
10% chance of Dual
5% chance of triple
1% free ascension(for those under 23)
Maybe even in toss in something for ascended, or a 5%-15% boost to MS(maybe even scale the avg, so larger MS get the low end of a scale on the avg and the smaller guys get the high end of the scale)

I do like the weekly/monthly idea
weekly could be the naq/units/Turns where the monthly is single/dual/triple

Maybe even do a "High Stakes" box where you can get a free 2 day PPT, or 1 day PPT or even Black Market Credit. Something random. But make sure this has a high Price and the bids have to be over so much.
Seaborgium
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

Since QQ brought that up I was thinking of how to deal with that.
My first thought is the cost is flat and we adjust the winnings, but some of the winnings aren't really adjustable.
I also thought aobut adjusting the pricing. So there is a flat cost, but for someone bigger/old they show an adjusted higher price. Where as someone smaller/younger they see an adjusted lower price.
This would mean that you don't "bid" on the auction. It would step up in price as you "pay".

An off the wall idea was also you have to buy credits. Then we could adjust the pricing better. So each auction cost a base 5 credits, and you can bid as you want.
The Credits wouldn't be transferable or refundable.

If we adjust the pricing up front, I would use the following cretira
Age of Account(based on when it was created)
Army Size(with out mercs)
Income(with planets)
Activity over the last 30 days
Amount farm/raided
Also PPT/vac time used(should help with the income account hordes we have going ingame)

I asked Admin for some info over Skype however she hasn't responded.
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Reading along. Interesting thought, do go on.

Return to “Game Suggestions”