Mobile App

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

Mobile App

Forgive me if I’m years too late with this idea but have we ever considered a mobile platform app for this?

It really is where “the money is at”.

I have no idea how this is done or how costly it would be, but a good quality mmorpg would make a killing.

Anyhow, if I never suggested it, it would never happen.

:smt117
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Navy
Forum Irregular
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Gordy

Re: Mobile App

I'm sure it's been suggested, but I can't prove it.

I know I've read about making the game more mobile friendly--not necessarily an app.

Honestly, at this point I don't know if even an app could save this game. I wish, I can't find anything like it anymore (imo).
hugo08642
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Re: Mobile App

It's a solid idea to capture another market; however, it would be important to ensure that the web based game is inter-operable with the mobile app.

There are plenty of "ideas" floating out there to increase the user base and therefore overall profitability of the game for owners/admin (unsure who receives cash on this game). However, I think the people that are in place to make these changes are probably too busy with real life commitments, hence the lack of admin updates and interaction. I would say this was evident when a recent attempt to increase engagement with players was put forward to admin without a response (this was after admin seemed willing to discuss updates on the gatewars discord).

Return to “Game Suggestions”