Covert Phase

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

Covert Phase

I would like to suggest an edit to the game mechanics.

I feel covert phasing is a clear advantage for a sniper tactic used by those wishing to abuse this as a means to take no damage and be unstoppable in massings so long as they dont use the sabotage attacks type.

People will ask friends to Covert phase them and then build a high strike with 0 defence and little to no spies trained knowing that they cant be sabotaged and also having nothing to kill defences or covert wise.

Yes you can use the lifer suicide option but that kills little to no attack supers.

As an example of this. yesterday a layer target the small new members of gatewars by using the above tactic and when i am message to help them i am left with very few options even tho my account is more than capable of annihilating the account in question.

its definitely too much of an advantage because you can have it done at will and then go on a rampage using it as if you are on ppt but able to still attack..

my proposal is this.

I wouldn't want to do away with phasing because it serves a purpose. but rather than separate covert phase and attack phase.. allow phase to happen until the phased makes any type of aggression.. not just sabotage for covert phase and attack for attack phase. just make it any type of aggressive act.

the attacked can still be phased out and reap the benefits of this but then cant abuse it by asking a friend to phase them so they can go on a rampage whilst being untouchable.

Either that or limit the time you can be phased and the amount of times you can be phased in a 24hour period

I see this as an oversight that should be rectified and hopefully others will see my point

Thanks
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: Covert Phase

Almost same thing of phasing that was on ascended. Sol changed that in 2014 were as when u made an attack it un phased to just a little not fully but just a bit.

2014 December

* Players can now attack when phased.
* Each attack will unphase you slightly - in a similar manner to how tournaments apply it.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

reborn wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 8:18 am Almost same thing of phasing that was on ascended. Sol changed that in 2014 were as when u made an attack it un phased to just a little not fully but just a bit.

2014 December

* Players can now attack when phased.
* Each attack will unphase you slightly - in a similar manner to how tournaments apply it.
i would be happy with even just a slight adjustment to make it less 1 sided.

could even be based on attacks.

so if phased.. for every 1 attack it allows 1 sab or some ratio that would be agreeable to others
Lajh
Forum Regular

i agree with the suggestion
I wrote: Why do people put quotes in their signatures?
http://www.lajh.youaremighty.com/
300zx
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Unknown
ID: 79799

Great idea
The forces of 300zx fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 4,244,587,238,170 damage on *tiberius's forces!
They managed to eradicate 41,515,519 of *tiberius's troops.

If your enemy refuses to humble... DESTROY HIM
Sholva
Forum Irregular
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Teh Punisher

Agree with the above
zeb says:
pets at hoe?
zeb says:
ZOMG YOUR AN ANIMAL RAPIST