increase in new account stats

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

increase in new account stats

how about, to get more people to continue playing, the stats accounts start with are increased?

cant remember start stats, so can someone fill in that?

suggested new stats:

1000 attack supers
1000 defense supers
1000 miners
1000 UUs
1000 spies
500 raw UP
something like 1-2 bill naq in bank
1000 at's

what do people think about this?

might this help more people stay rather than quit after only a few days?
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Nutter
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Yeah, it's a good idea, when you start and it takes you forever to get anywhere, it gets abit boring, unless your dedicated enough. But i can't remember the starting stat's it was so long ago... :lol:
Taure
Forum Irregular
Race: Asuran
ID: 25525

Starting stats?

Aren't they 0?
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

starting stats as in:
how many UUs?
how many ATs?
how much Naq?
etc...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
velya
Forum Addict

i think its 4 UU and 20000 naq

or something pathetic like that
Nutter
Forum Irregular

It should increase, it would take way to long for new players to get anywhere, and by that time most people would get bored and quit. IMO
Taure
Forum Irregular
Race: Asuran
ID: 25525

Lol, if there's no update, we could just start up something ourselves on the forum, "The New Players Support Fund" where we give new players a bit of a boost.

We certainly have the resources.
velya
Forum Addict

but that resources you get atm turns players nasty, kinda funny getting attacked by someone who has about 1% attack to your defense
Squeaky
Fledgling Forumer

giv em a bit more yea i like this

The Oncoming Storm
Forum Irregular

especially as new players cant buy goods on the market for the first two weeks (at least that is what happened to me) so they are limited to turns they can borrow (hard for a new player) or for two weeks limited to turns they produce (not really enough to keep many players interested).

So yes, throw new accounts a few thousand ATs and let them raid and farm in order to build themselves up, and thus get into the game.
velya
Forum Addict

but thats pretty much hand-ho0lding. i think about 500 AT and give them a decent amount of turns and let them loose

that market thing has been annoying me, thanks for that
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

I'm all for it. If they decide to become 'nasty' and 'aggressive', they'll run against the massive defs of higher players, or will reap the easy harvest of the weak and inactive. :)

Would do good... :) and with the "no trading until 2 weeks into the game" it won't be likely to use them as AT-giving multies... ;)
Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert
Alliance: I serve only myself.
Race: Ascended Irish
ID: 33984

i agree they should get more ats, uu and naq. 20ats and 3 men plus 20k naq last i seen.
spasticinformation
Fledgling Forumer

How about something a little more drastic, like .5-1 mil lifers. (This would have to come with the automatic vacation mode after +2 weeks of inactivity for all brand new accounts to stop the pile up of huge naq farms)
Then to keep if fair, the option of gaining the same amount of lifers is given to all accounts in the game so it would be as though everyone started with the baseline amount of lifers.

Spastic
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

.5 to 1 mil lifers? Nonsense.
I play for a *very* long time and I don't have 300k lifers. Okay, I play efficiently... but really... .5 to 1 mil lifers? That's just... nonsense.

Talk about flooding the game. :? Ston would roll over in his grave, were he dead and buried. ;)

Return to “Game Suggestions”