Six Simple Steps To Stop Getting Scammed

NOTE: Kingdom Games, StarGateWars, the forum admin, the game admin, TAKE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR CURRENCY TRADES outside of the game itself. We simply cannot monitor/validate/track/prove/disprove/confirm or deny the details, or if they happened.
Many are scams - and just because they are here, or are by recognizable players/people, does not change this.
IF YOU TRADE FOR REAL CURRENCY, AND GET SCAMMED OR DONT GET WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU SHOULD, WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU, so do not even ask...The answer is "Sorry. We cannot help you. You just lost your money."

Moderator: Market Mods

Forum rules
NOTE: Kingdom Games, StarGateWars, the forum admin, the game admin, TAKE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR CURRENCY TRADES outside of the game itself. We simply cannot monitor/validate/track/prove/disprove/confirm or deny the details, or if they happened.
Many are scams - and just because they are here, or are by recognizable players/people, does not change this.
IF YOU TRADE FOR REAL CURRENCY, AND GET SCAMMED OR DONT GET WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU SHOULD, WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU, so do not even ask...The answer is "Sorry. We cannot help you. You just lost your money."
Sammael
Alteran
ID: 36867
Alternate name(s): Sammael

Six Simple Steps To Stop Getting Scammed

Steps to Finding out if Your Getting Scammed

Simple steps to find a trusted trader and not get scammed

(This will not guarantee that you will not get scammed but it helps to find out if you are.)

Steps

1. Contact - You contact them for buying and they contact you if you are selling.
(Record all PM and msn conversations for evidence if you do get scammed)

2. The Deal – Work out a deal with the trader until your happy with the amount you are buying/selling.
(Do not let them make your mind for you.)

3. Variation – Ask for ID and a PM from that account- this make sure the trader is who they say they are.
(If they refuse or make an excuse for why they cannot pm walk away)

4. The Search – Ok now search that ID and username through the SGW main search. Read everything that might convict him of wrong doings then you make a diction to walk away or carry on
(To walk away make out someone made you a better deal if the traders goes how much and then drops there price keep walking he most likely after the cash.)

5. Trust – Ok next bit is all about trust if he been a bit weird then he has to do the deal if you trust him then ask him if he refuse then you do the deal (If you want to walk away you can)

6. After Deal – after the deal is complete add him to your msn traders list and give feedback on trade feedback page if the trader has one.

These simple steps will help you by finding out the scammers and not get scammed yourself please if you do get scammed post everything you have on the player and he will be added to the Master List OfBlack Listed Traders I am creating it will soon be posted.

Can a moderator sticky this please and thank you

Sammael
Here to help
~ Sammael The UnKnown of the ORI ~

~ The Tank ~

War Never Changes, Just The People Who Fight It
In The Service of Nemesis Empire
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sammael
Alteran

Re: Six Simple Steps To Stop Getting Scammed

if you think anything should be added post here or should be adjusted again post here i will edit if i think it fits.

~ The Tank ~

ImageImageImageImage
schuesseled
Forum Expert
ID: 33241

Best advice you can follow;

Send second, Use broker or ingame black market, or just don't trade period.
12agnar0k be taking over this here account, argh!

deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

stickied

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
Sammael
Alteran

thanks deni

~ The Tank ~

ImageImageImageImage
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

My two cents:

1) Only do cash trades with people you trusted before you went looking for a cash trade... namely friends, or at the very least, good ingame allies.
:-)

2) Only do cash trades with people who you know have an account worth smashing if they trip you up... and only if you already have someone to do the smashing. :-)
selth
Fledgling Forumer

There is also the possibility of a trusted middle man ;)
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG
- EAG - AGL - IAG- TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Spoiler
lilith wrote:Selth + Demise, you make a pretty great mass/sab team. 2 vs 1, I'd choose you any day of the week. I train more spies and your sab bounces off, you're back at once ACing me again forcing me to untrain... You guys know how to mass...

Return to “For currency trades (in-game resources / services)”