700m uu for 15$

NOTE: Kingdom Games, StarGateWars, the forum admin, the game admin, TAKE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR CURRENCY TRADES outside of the game itself. We simply cannot monitor/validate/track/prove/disprove/confirm or deny the details, or if they happened.
Many are scams - and just because they are here, or are by recognizable players/people, does not change this.
IF YOU TRADE FOR REAL CURRENCY, AND GET SCAMMED OR DONT GET WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU SHOULD, WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU, so do not even ask...The answer is "Sorry. We cannot help you. You just lost your money."

Moderator: Market Mods

Forum rules
NOTE: Kingdom Games, StarGateWars, the forum admin, the game admin, TAKE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR CURRENCY TRADES outside of the game itself. We simply cannot monitor/validate/track/prove/disprove/confirm or deny the details, or if they happened.
Many are scams - and just because they are here, or are by recognizable players/people, does not change this.
IF YOU TRADE FOR REAL CURRENCY, AND GET SCAMMED OR DONT GET WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU SHOULD, WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU, so do not even ask...The answer is "Sorry. We cannot help you. You just lost your money."
alekmkd
Forum Grunt

700m uu for 15$

Post by alekmkd » Thu May 03, 2018 2:13 pm

Selling 700m uu for 15$ via paypal.

if u are interested add me on FB Alek S Gj
or pm in game: ID 76865

fast and save.

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: 700m uu for 15$

Post by harchester » Thu May 03, 2018 2:55 pm

Lol you can buy over a bill for 12$ your embarrassing
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

alekmkd
Forum Grunt

Re: 700m uu for 15$

Post by alekmkd » Sun May 06, 2018 12:05 am

harchester wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 2:55 pm
Lol you can buy over a bill for 12$ your embarrassing
that is starting price :) and can go down :)

Return to “For currency trades (in-game resources / services)”