Will buy account

NOTE: Kingdom Games, StarGateWars, the forum admin, the game admin, TAKE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR CURRENCY TRADES outside of the game itself. We simply cannot monitor/validate/track/prove/disprove/confirm or deny the details, or if they happened.
Many are scams - and just because they are here, or are by recognizable players/people, does not change this.
IF YOU TRADE FOR REAL CURRENCY, AND GET SCAMMED OR DONT GET WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU SHOULD, WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU, so do not even ask...The answer is "Sorry. We cannot help you. You just lost your money."

Moderator: Market Mods

Forum rules
NOTE: Kingdom Games, StarGateWars, the forum admin, the game admin, TAKE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR CURRENCY TRADES outside of the game itself. We simply cannot monitor/validate/track/prove/disprove/confirm or deny the details, or if they happened.
Many are scams - and just because they are here, or are by recognizable players/people, does not change this.
IF YOU TRADE FOR REAL CURRENCY, AND GET SCAMMED OR DONT GET WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU SHOULD, WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU, so do not even ask...The answer is "Sorry. We cannot help you. You just lost your money."
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

Will buy account

Must be better than my current account, should be minimum -

UNKnown ascended level.
Ascended account should be okay, nothing fancy, don’t care about that server as long as it can’t be descended with ease.
Large MS.
Covert minimum 40

That’s pretty much it.

Let me know what you got and what you want.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Lajh
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Re: Will buy account

how much approx would you be willing to spend?
I wrote: Why do people put quotes in their signatures?
http://www.lajh.youaremighty.com/

Return to “Accounts for currency”