Account for sale?

NOTE: Kingdom Games, StarGateWars, the forum admin, the game admin, TAKE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR CURRENCY TRADES outside of the game itself. We simply cannot monitor/validate/track/prove/disprove/confirm or deny the details, or if they happened.
Many are scams - and just because they are here, or are by recognizable players/people, does not change this.
IF YOU TRADE FOR REAL CURRENCY, AND GET SCAMMED OR DONT GET WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU SHOULD, WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU, so do not even ask...The answer is "Sorry. We cannot help you. You just lost your money."

Moderator: Market Mods

Forum rules
NOTE: Kingdom Games, StarGateWars, the forum admin, the game admin, TAKE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR CURRENCY TRADES outside of the game itself. We simply cannot monitor/validate/track/prove/disprove/confirm or deny the details, or if they happened.
Many are scams - and just because they are here, or are by recognizable players/people, does not change this.
IF YOU TRADE FOR REAL CURRENCY, AND GET SCAMMED OR DONT GET WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU SHOULD, WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU, so do not even ask...The answer is "Sorry. We cannot help you. You just lost your money."
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Account for sale?

Anything around now a days?

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: Account for sale?

Anything?

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Infinity
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Endgame

:smt043
Infinity wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:11 am Income account with 10 duals, C38, MS has around 500k volleys....

I am willing to sell it for resources.
Lajh
Forum Regular
ID: 0

what exactly are you looking for and how much are you willing to spend?

do you want to dominate ascended? annoy people on main? fight onliners? sab? chill? ppt?
I wrote: Why do people put quotes in their signatures?
http://www.lajh.youaremighty.com/
Infinity
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Endgame

Who said he's looking for one :D

(check the date in the quoted post)

Return to “Accounts for currency”