Unending for sale

NOTE: Kingdom Games, StarGateWars, the forum admin, the game admin, TAKE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR CURRENCY TRADES outside of the game itself. We simply cannot monitor/validate/track/prove/disprove/confirm or deny the details, or if they happened.
Many are scams - and just because they are here, or are by recognizable players/people, does not change this.
IF YOU TRADE FOR REAL CURRENCY, AND GET SCAMMED OR DONT GET WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU SHOULD, WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU, so do not even ask...The answer is "Sorry. We cannot help you. You just lost your money."

Moderator: Market Mods

Forum rules
NOTE: Kingdom Games, StarGateWars, the forum admin, the game admin, TAKE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR CURRENCY TRADES outside of the game itself. We simply cannot monitor/validate/track/prove/disprove/confirm or deny the details, or if they happened.
Many are scams - and just because they are here, or are by recognizable players/people, does not change this.
IF YOU TRADE FOR REAL CURRENCY, AND GET SCAMMED OR DONT GET WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU SHOULD, WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU, so do not even ask...The answer is "Sorry. We cannot help you. You just lost your money."
naberius
Forum Irregular
Alliance: None ATM
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Revenge

Unending for sale

Only selling to help fund my other hobby’s. the account is unending with 61k g&r points so more than enough for next batch of ascension levels.

Main
Unending
41/40
25 trill ms
1 mill raw up 1.2 mill total
1 triple 1.2/1.2/5 trill att/def/covert
9 duels 1.2/1.2 att/def
Plenty turns to get going

Ascended
Personals between 1000-1100
Physicals 1700
Mnec 1216
TOC 9.2 bill
CER 1.3 bill
CS 70 quad

Any other info just ask.

I’m not in any rush to sell

~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: Unending for sale

$100

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
ESTABLISHING ZION
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Establishing Zion, Mobius **Filtered**

Inaccurate specs. Beware of scam. What a pig, lying about how many duals he has :smt043

Return to “Accounts for currency”