Possibly looking for a main

NOTE: Kingdom Games, StarGateWars, the forum admin, the game admin, TAKE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR CURRENCY TRADES outside of the game itself. We simply cannot monitor/validate/track/prove/disprove/confirm or deny the details, or if they happened.
Many are scams - and just because they are here, or are by recognizable players/people, does not change this.
IF YOU TRADE FOR REAL CURRENCY, AND GET SCAMMED OR DONT GET WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU SHOULD, WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU, so do not even ask...The answer is "Sorry. We cannot help you. You just lost your money."

Moderator: Market Mods

Forum rules
NOTE: Kingdom Games, StarGateWars, the forum admin, the game admin, TAKE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR CURRENCY TRADES outside of the game itself. We simply cannot monitor/validate/track/prove/disprove/confirm or deny the details, or if they happened.
Many are scams - and just because they are here, or are by recognizable players/people, does not change this.
IF YOU TRADE FOR REAL CURRENCY, AND GET SCAMMED OR DONT GET WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU SHOULD, WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU, so do not even ask...The answer is "Sorry. We cannot help you. You just lost your money."
naberius
Forum Irregular
Alliance: None ATM
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Revenge

Possibly looking for a main

As the title states I might be interested in buying a main if anybody is selling

naberius
Forum Irregular

Re: Possibly looking for a main

Still looking

@support it would be very kind of you to sell me one of the banned accounts you have. Don’t worry I won’t tell a sole ..... :-"

naberius
Forum Irregular

Still looking. Might have to take big dog up on his offer at this rate

dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

naberius wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:15 am Still looking

@support it would be very kind of you to sell me one of the banned accounts you have. Don’t worry I won’t tell a sole ..... :-"
Support can’t sell you them accounts she uses them to go random massing when she gets bored :sge
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all

Return to “Accounts for currency”