making your family into a good mafia

Moderator: Misc Mods

TNEVQ
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

making your family into a good mafia

Post by TNEVQ » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:09 pm

Anyone long for the days of strong families, like the old Irish clans that would round up 2000 men overnight if needed? Wouldn't it be nice if your family had its own intelligence agency, soldiers/security guards, retirement homes, unemployment programs, etc?

How about your own schools where you can teach the kids the important stuff and give them world class eduction? Imagine your 15 year old son starting his own business instead of spending two weeks learning how to write a check like we did in public demoralization facilities.

Its a lot of work tracing out a family tree that big but it seems worth it. What do you think? What ideas do you have to get the most out of it? How would you get your family to get involved and get them excited about it? How would you avoid unwanted attention (aside from not making posts like this on the internet) . . .

Londo Mollari
Lawnmower
Alliance: Serenity
Race: Jinchuriki

Re: making your family into a good mafia

Post by Londo Mollari » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:06 am

hmm

in my case, while i have a fairly large extended family, it is spread out across the world, which, when you are just starting up, would be far from ideal

ideally, you would gather a fairly large group of family into one area and establish your initial territory. By controlling this territory, you would begin extorting local businesses, and generally controlling business and other affairs in your local area

i would start off kindly, getting the family to be well liked in the area, potentially gaining allies

after a period of time, during which (hopefully), the family size has increased, you would begin thinking about expansion

either through intimidation of rival neighbourhoods, straight out purchasing of land using your misbegotten funds, or, if practical or advantageous, arranged marriages between families of rivals

from their, it's simply a matter of repeating the procedure

imo anyway :P
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod

TNEVQ
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Re: making your family into a good mafia

Post by TNEVQ » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:50 am

email me

love_redeems

on fb

Return to “Debate Central”