BarelyAllen
Forum Expert
Alliance: Justice League
Race: Speedster
ID: 1996821
Alternate name(s): Amag

(If you know them) Sphere Builders vs. Ancients

Post by BarelyAllen » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:13 am

The sphere builders = season 3 ST Enterprise. Sphere builders try to take over Pegasus. 'Nuff said.
-Silence will fall-

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
Need a sig? Want one of the ones on display in the spoiler edited for your use? Just ask.

http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=174250 feedback

Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Re: (If you know them) Sphere Builders vs. Ancients

Post by Rudy Peña » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:54 am

ANG (27) wrote:The sphere builders = season 3 ST Enterprise. Sphere builders try to take over Pegasus. 'Nuff said.

The sphere builders are really the changelings from DS9.

In Enterprise the sphere builders said they lost like 300 years into the future. And the Dominion War takes place at time of DS9.
SpoilerShow
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
SpoilerShow
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.

Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

Post by Kit-Fox » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:59 am

Lets see the limited power of the sphere builders, who are phsyical beings that exist in our universe Vs The Ancients from SG who are beings of pure energy who could potentially do whatever they wanted with as far we know no limitations on how much they could do if they all grouped together

I wonder who would win?

I'm gonna go ahead and call it for the Ancients

EDIT: Also Rudy, there is no cannon link between the Sphere Builders & the Changlings.

It would not make sense either, the Changlings have shown no ability to manipulate time streams or the ability to percieve multiple time streams and how changes in one may effect another.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.

Richard B Riddick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: Furyan
Alternate name(s): TheFlash4
The Balance of Judgement
Howling Mad Murdock
~Guerrero~

Post by Richard B Riddick » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:07 pm

ancients dont even interfere when they are going to be destroyed, so why would the ancients win, they would just sit there until sphere builders find a way to beat the ancients (yes might take several thousand years, but just saying)
SpoilerShow
Reborn wrote:On 3/3/14, at 12:17 PM, Reborn wrote:
> it is b/s though prep time is meant to b prep your accounts for war
On 3/3/14, at 12:18 PM, Reborn wrote:
> not hi "stick a thumb up your ass for 4 hrs and w8"

BarelyAllen
Forum Expert
Alliance: Justice League
Race: Speedster
ID: 1996821
Alternate name(s): Amag

Post by BarelyAllen » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:38 pm

~Guerrero~ wrote:ancients dont even interfere when they are going to be destroyed, so why would the ancients win, they would just sit there until sphere builders find a way to beat the ancients (yes might take several thousand years, but just saying)

We assume they take action though.

The whole "viewing time streams of the future thing" seems like it might help, though. Let's ignore the fact that they lost to the 22nd century federation. They obviously can't pull off timey wimey stuff quite like some other species, but it's still a cool ability.
For a species that had a galaxy buster of sorts and that could destroy solar systems with their power sources, the ancients have shown absolutely no talent with time. (I found it kind of stupid, but not everyone can be as OP as the time lords.)

EDIT: Sphere Builders are very clearly NOT the Dominion, Dominion war is 24th century, Sphere Builder war is 25th/26th.
-Silence will fall-

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
Need a sig? Want one of the ones on display in the spoiler edited for your use? Just ask.

http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=174250 feedback

Return to “Debate Central”