Alliance Announcements spam

Everything not worthy of SGW General, but doesnt fit the spam temple will be here.

Moderator: General - Battle/FAQ Mods

Philip Banks
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Endgame's Drunk
Race: **Filtered** Talk All Day
ID: 0

Alliance Announcements spam

Post by Philip Banks » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:37 am

Ah yes legendary indeed!

Only alliance that actively supports a scripter who out of coincidence has stopped massing now he is under the gun. IMAGINE THAT!

Lets not forget the legendary display of JT buying a 24 hour ppt off black market to vac mode because he was a scared little **Filtered** boy. **Filtered** legendary! Don't worry all that onliner is coming! oh wait he got raped so fast by drah he had to buy another ppt. I almost forgot.

Besides Chris this legendary alliance is as active as delta trash that builds nothing and does nothing. Oh except qacol aka vacol that gets ripped apart and vacs.

Oh and how Could i forget the legendary self masser cry baby him self ryutrashjakka who got raped and had to glory phase and then lie about it. IS THIS LEGENDARY ENOUGH! if not theres more

Tired of being a lonely sad boy like JT? He can hook you up with a mail order bride and some free tickets to an AA meeting where you can see him drink him self to death while crying. Maybe one day she will break free from your control or stab you in your sleep. Either way its a win win for the world.

Yes folks this place is utterly **Filtered** legendary. Please join it and continue being absolutely destroyed and walked on by us. #Endgame

Yours truly,

PhilipBanks

~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: GHOST RIDERS

Post by ~Dä Vinci~ » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:56 am

Philip Banks wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:37 am
Ah yes legendary indeed!

Only alliance that actively supports a scripter who out of coincidence has stopped massing now he is under the gun. IMAGINE THAT!

Lets not forget the legendary display of JT buying a 24 hour ppt off black market to vac mode because he was a scared little **Filtered** boy. **Filtered** legendary! Don't worry all that onliner is coming! oh wait he got raped so fast by drah he had to buy another ppt. I almost forgot.

Besides Chris this legendary alliance is as active as delta trash that builds nothing and does nothing. Oh except qacol aka vacol that gets ripped apart and vacs.

Oh and how Could i forget the legendary self masser cry baby him self ryutrashjakka who got raped and had to glory phase and then lie about it. IS THIS LEGENDARY ENOUGH! if not theres more

Tired of being a lonely sad boy like JT? He can hook you up with a mail order bride and some free tickets to an AA meeting where you can see him drink him self to death while crying. Maybe one day she will break free from your control or stab you in your sleep. Either way its a win win for the world.

Yes folks this place is utterly **Filtered** legendary. Please join it and continue being absolutely destroyed and walked on by us. #Endgame

Yours truly,

PhilipBanks
Who are you?

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Post by jedi~tank » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:01 pm

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:56 am
Philip Banks wrote:
Ah yes legendary indeed!

Yours truly,

PhilipBanks
Who are you?
Just a talking pork chop stuck in its room. Ignore it.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni

Philip Banks
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Endgame's Drunk
Race: **Filtered** Talk All Day

Post by Philip Banks » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:29 pm

jedi~tank wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:01 pm
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:56 am
Philip Banks wrote:
Ah yes legendary indeed!

Yours truly,

PhilipBanks
Who are you?
Just a talking pork chop stuck in its room. Ignore it.

Sucks to be right. Then again I always am.

Sorry you don't know who I am tom. Really does suck to be you

~NyX~
Forum Intermediate
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

Re: Alliance Announcements spam

Post by ~NyX~ » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:35 am

you do know IFlux was banned more than once due to scripting PB? when he played under the name Icebreaker?

EG can't take the moral high ground on that count.
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707

killtacular
Forum Addict

Post by killtacular » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:17 pm

Jt you didn't invite him how dare you.

CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Judgement
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

GHOST RIDERS - more spam

Post by CC90 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:32 am

Dark Lord Tacoma wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:42 am
jedi~tank wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:56 am
. Committed to excellence in character_ conduct and gameplay.

What does that mean in practice ?
That he will suck your Masking and thank you for it :smt058
Last edited by Clockwork on Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Lame masking removed. Warning issued.
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Post by harchester » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:53 am

killtacular wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:17 pm
Your just a dumbass and can’t read what’s written she wasn’t implying Flux is in GR

Femme was replying what Philip was stating. Jesus ken read what’s written it’s not difficult to comprehend
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Judgement
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Post by CC90 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:10 am

CC90 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:32 am
Dark Lord Tacoma wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:42 am
jedi~tank wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:56 am
. Committed to excellence in character_ conduct and gameplay.

What does that mean in practice ?
That he will suck your Masking and thank you for it :smt058
That is a bad warning to be issued over me. Saying he will suck his thumb :smt017
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)

killtacular
Forum Addict

Post by killtacular » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:45 pm

harchester wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:53 am
killtacular wrote:
Your just a dumbass and can’t read what’s written she wasn’t implying Flux is in GR

Femme was replying what Philip was stating. Jesus ken read what’s written it’s not difficult to comprehend
Hey cheater I was referring to banks you cheating ass face

killtacular
Forum Addict

Post by killtacular » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:47 pm

killtacular wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:45 pm
harchester wrote:
killtacular wrote:

Hey cheater it's you're not your.I was referring to banks you cheating ass face.

killtacular
Forum Addict

Post by killtacular » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:50 pm

killtacular wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:47 pm
killtacular wrote:
harchester wrote:
killtacular wrote:

Hey cheater it's you're not your. What we're you saying about reading? I was referring to banks you cheating ass face.

killtacular
Forum Addict

Post by killtacular » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:51 pm

killtacular wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:50 pm
killtacular wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:47 pm
killtacular wrote:
harchester wrote:
killtacular wrote:

Hey cheater it's you're not your. What were you saying about reading? I was referring to banks you cheating ass face.

killtacular
Forum Addict

Post by killtacular » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:24 pm

Obviously I sux at edit. Lol

jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Post by jedi~tank » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:14 pm

Philip Banks wrote:
Ah yes legendary indeed!

Yours truly,

PhilipBanks
:-k

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni

Return to “Public Dump”