Neimenljivi's sig shop

The place for the Sig Shops and Sig Tutorials. Requests should go to the other sub section.

Moderator: Market Mods

Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

Re: Neimenljivi's sig shop

Neimenljivi wrote:I can offer you the same information as to Apophis ;)

~N

:smt060

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
VAGAB0ND
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Alliance; Nemesis;
Race: Sith
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): VAGA, Lucian, Lasha

i want one too :)

Pm'd ;)
Attempting to give a **Filtered**: ███████████████████] 99% Complete... ERROR!: Unable to give a **Filtered**
Spoiler
Check out my band guys:
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Update with a few of the recent sigs:
[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
The Murkar
Forum Regular
Alternate name(s): Capo

Niemenlevenjebenjibrlibrquibr....

(is how I've always pronounced your username)
M A N D O L I N
My sigs below are for sale if you want to pay (well) for a good sig.

Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

The Murkar wrote:Niemenlevenjebenjibrlibrquibr....

(is how I've always pronounced your username)

Close enough :P

~N
{Banned}
Spoiler
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

I want everyone that wants my graphics to be aware of a few things before contacting me.

Judging by someone who can't even spell my name I have a puny brain, so I likely won't understand what you're saying.
Despite being elected as Sig maker of the year, I am, judging by that someone, an average sig maker at my best (never mind me getting top grades from tests and projects in uni that teaches graphic design - the professors who teach graphic design and the use of PhotoShop for a living - they know nothing compared to the all mighty sig maker Tetrismonkey who must be light-years better) who charges for graphics waaaay too much
I also run my sig shop like a dictator apparently, along with everything else I run so I'll probably be a dictator when it comes to designing your graphics as well.

Never mind any thoughts or comments by my customers who actually had any direct contact with me, rather heed the advice from the best sig makeh evah, Tetrismonkey - he knows better than the happy customers ;)

To those still wishing to order some work, here are the designs that satisfied 40+ people:
[spoiler]Sig designs for a whole empire:

And the matching avies:
Image[/spoiler]

~N
{Banned}
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Neimenljivi actually made a GIF for me that i wanted made, as I am a complete noob at anything remotely related to computer graphics etc. To boot because it was I was a first time customer he went out of his way to do this free of charge.

^_^ I was happy with my interaction with Neimenljivi.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

You took graphic design at a university and you still make crappy ass sigs? I've seen people using paint make better sigs than half the crap you produce. The only reason people go to you for sigs and you even won sig maker is because you run unchallenged. Don't give yourself to much credit there buddy boy. Oh and before you argue that point with me, the HVE sigs won runner up Sig of the year. Apparently the work create speaks for itself. Did any of your work make it? Didn't think so. So back to my point, the only reason you won sig maker was because you are the only one making sigs for people. Its not your quality that people like, its the fact that they are forced to choose you or you for a sig.

Hugs and kisses bro.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Thanks Odin, I do feel sorry that I was your only option though. I mean I'm sure Tetris could easily do it 10x better, 10x faster and 10x cheaper (despite me doing it for free - he'd be paying you to do it) ;)

Yes Tetris, you know everything. Except that more than 'half the crap I produce' are animations which can't be made by Paint. Huggs and kisses bro.

Ahh wait, so CJL, Pikachu, SS, etc., are not a competition to me? Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment. They were, after all, active in 2012 (some even more than me). But if you think you're the only sig maker there that counts as a competition - then lol.

Ouch it's very hard to win a runner-up award if a whole empire wears those sigs and they are amongst the most active ones in the forums. Yeah that's a real feat :-D Even a bigger one because it's a runner-up award (you know, naturally suggesting it's not the best) :-D

They're forced to use me?
Please people anyone that does not like my work and feels is forced to use my work - go ahead and ask Tetris to do it for you. After all, he'll do it way cheaper and way better according to himself. And don't come to me if you want any video scene from movies in your sig, Tet can do it a gazillion times better (and he hasn't even tried doing it, or if he did try - he failed miserably, but hey, still better than what I can muster).

Yup I took up graphic design. First year, best average in class, despite having a few gigs with my band during the exams at the end of both semester. So yeah, at least I took something at a university that will earn me a living ;)

~N
{Banned}
Spoiler
IFLuX
Forum Elite

How about both make a sig from this "stock" picture

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos ... 80-800.jpg

and we decide the winner :)
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

IFLuX wrote:How about both make a sig from this "stock" picture

I've already been chosen by the people over Tetris, something he can't seem to wrap his head around, and besides he's already used that specific stock picture in his little paintjob. I mean, he added some text and some colour change and a border and presented it as his ;)

~N
{Banned}
Spoiler
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert

So let me get this straight, the three people you have listed as your competition make sigs? SS hasn't made a sig in well.over a year. Last I checked CJL has been inactive and pikachu just started his sig shop again after nearly a year of nothing. Tuff competition. Oh and neim I have never charged for a sig since I started messing around as a hobby. On another point I have never claimed I knoweverything, nor are my.sigs the best. I give credit where its due unlike you. Yes HVE sigs won runner up, but not because our members are the most active. Hell I'd say only 20% at best have sigs. I'm more inclined to argue that its the quality. Then again I have produced far more empire sigs than you have normal sigs...

Oh hey and on the point of GIF, been doing that for years and excelling quite well in that area. One difference between your GIF and mine is that I actually incorporate it into a sig, not just throw it on top.

So as to all of your wonderful points you brought up about me, once again you talk out of your ass instead of providing even a hint
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert

Lol iflux I don't make sigs anymore. Haven't for nearly a year. Only Photoshop I do is for my own persoanl stuff or for HVE when everyone **Filtered** to me about not getting things done. As for what neim said, my work speaks for itself. It was voted on and won runner up for best sig. Neim won sig maker as he is the only sig maker making sigs, thus the only choice people have when wanting a sig.
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Tetrismonkey wrote:

Lol iflux I don't make sigs anymore. Haven't for nearly a year. Only Photoshop I do is for my own persoanl stuff or for HVE when everyone **Filtered** to me about not getting things done. As for what neim said, my work speaks for itself. It was voted on and won runner up for best sig. Neim won sig maker as he is the only sig maker making sigs, thus the only choice people have when wanting a sig.

I just force one of the old guys that used to make sigs to do it, if you have the right friends you'll get anything
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Tetrismonkey wrote:So let me get this straight, the three people you have listed as your competition make sigs? SS hasn't made a sig in well.over a year. Last I checked CJL has been inactive and pikachu just started his sig shop again after nearly a year of nothing. Tuff competition. Oh and neim I have never charged for a sig since I started messing around as a hobby. On another point I have never claimed I knoweverything, nor are my.sigs the best. I give credit where its due unlike you. Yes HVE sigs won runner up, but not because our members are the most active. Hell I'd say only 20% at best have sigs. I'm more inclined to argue that its the quality. Then again I have produced far more empire sigs than you have normal sigs...

Oh hey and on the point of GIF, been doing that for years and excelling quite well in that area. One difference between your GIF and mine is that I actually incorporate it into a sig, not just throw it on top.

So as to all of your wonderful points you brought up about me, once again you talk out of your ass instead of providing even a hint
Right and I didn't receive the award for the work in 2012 as well, huh? Since, you know, people were active. I also seem to recall Phalax getting a lot more votes than you did. But you're right, from everyone nominated and all, I had to have been the only sig maker here to have won the award.
If you don't charge and I do, that's your problem. Why do I charge for it? Because I put some skill and thoughts into it, figure out the elements etc., while all you do is add a levels layer, the text and present it as yours. I wouldn't charge for that either.

I never said HVE are the most active on these forums. I said they are amongst the most active people and also amongst the biggest empires.

My rough estimations say I've created about 1000 graphics thus far. With empires usually consisting of over 30 people, you've created over 30 000 graphics? Great story bro. Besides, creating a sig =/= adding an adjustment layer on top of stock image and adding the text.

Once again, I guess you excelling at animations is the reason people choose me over you for animated work as well. Oh wait, that doesn't sound right.
If you actually excelled at animations you'd know that GIF =/= animation, GIF is a Graphics Interchange Format (abbreviated GIF) which in no way means it can be used only for animations, it is a format that allows up to 8 bits of information regarding any given pixel (which is the reason why it only allows 256 different colours oh and btw, 8 bits = 1 byte, did you know that?) and also allows any number of images to be displayed one after another (which means it also allows for 1 image to be displayed constantly - something that's not exactly an animation, right?). If you excelled at animations you would also know that there are other formats for animated images, such as APNG (Animated Portable Network Graphics) which allows for more bits of information (24) per pixel, but is not widely used as it's not a standard extension to PNG format and therefore lacks support in many programs and web browsers.

But I'm sure you already knew all that, you being an expert in GIFs.

~N
{Banned}
Spoiler

Return to “Shops and tutorials”