Photoshop tips, tricks, tutorial - everything you need

The place for the Sig Shops and Sig Tutorials. Requests should go to the other sub section.

Moderator: Market Mods

Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Photoshop tips, tricks, tutorial - everything you need

Hi guys. Some of you know me as a sig maker.
I've been designing sigs and other graphics for about 4 years now. During this time I have learned A LOT and it took me AGES to learn it by myself and by the use of tutorials on the internet.
I've been contacted by a fellow SGW player who wanted to learn more about Photoshop, to share my secrets with him.
I've written a 30 page long document about Photoshop in which I share pretty much every secret about Photoshop I know and have learned during the time since I've started creating graphics. This is gold, my friends.
It also took me a lot of time to write everything as I included screenshots and everything possible to make the text as clear as possible. Since my time is precious and since you can learn A LOT from what I've written and putting it to good use you can also earn a lot by creating graphics (whether for a game or elsewhere) I am selling this file.
While it costs 100 USD ($), I can be paid in SGW naq (black market rates). We can also arrange 2 payments, in the equivalent of 50$ in naq for each (one before I sell the file and one in an arranged time-frame). So worry not if you have no paypal account - you can just buy the file with naq if you want to.
I know this is a lot of money for some, but believe me - it's well worth it. You can learn the things that otherwise take years to learn in a matter of days. The customers I've had so far were more than delighted with the result.
Furthermore I offer free assistance after you buy the file, if you even need some more, about everything connected to Photoshop.

I'm not kidding - the file is golden. You will learn to make nice shadow play, custom shaped graphics, custom text, movie animations, how to put the tools in practice, custom brushes, how to blend text, how to put C4D renders in use and a lot more.

The file contains everything you need to know about Photoshop, especially if you're a beginner (but it's not only for beginners, of course).

You can check my trade feedback (it's in my signature spoiler, on the bottom) and some of my graphics (click here). I can be contacted via PM, on my msn (unicevalec@msn.com) or here.

For more information, feel free to ask me.

I'll end the post with quoting a very satisfied user of the file, the first one to have bought it:
You did a really really amazing job. It's incredibly well put together, professional, and informative :razz: I mean it, it's really well done. Thank you for all your effort.

Also this topic is not about whether someone likes the idea of such a file being up for grabs or not, it's about those interested to ask questions about it and to know that such a file exists and that it can be bought.

~N
Last edited by Neimenljivi on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

Re: Photoshop tips, tricks, tutorial - everything you need

bump for an amazing and awesome sig maker....

i know you discussed with me abt ur golden file but i am still thinking.....maybe i will buy or maybe not....

GL with ur sale....

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

you may be trying to flog this to the wrong group, not many are around here.
Also, i disagree with the concept by personal opinion, but good luck, im sure it will be worth the money spent
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

I still use the old photoshop v.7. Do these tips encompass this version?

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Yes, at least 99% of what I have written in the file can be applied in pretty much every Photoshop version (I have used several different PS versions). The other 1% are the tools which older PS versions might no have (but there aren't many of these), and these tools usually aren't very often put to use :)

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Spam removed, Stay on topic please peeps.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
lone dragon
Forum Expert
Race: something

while this seems odd this has been slightly altered to encompass that sigs are not for sale for cash. No more spam please this is a market section topic. I will highlight SGW main forum does not endorse this product not is liable for anyone who chooses this product.
LD
Spoiler
天龍; Fight a good fight...as I will rise from the ashes..

Return to “Shops and tutorials”