FLuX sig shop

The place for the Sig Shops and Sig Tutorials. Requests should go to the other sub section.

Moderator: Market Mods

IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: FLuX sig shop

Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

IFLuX wrote:Image

This one was easy, ill make 1 just a sec
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

This is FLuX's sig shop, if you wish to start selling your own then create your own thread!

*Drags mod hammer on way out*
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

~Odin~ #51 wrote:This is FLuX's sig shop, if you wish to start selling your own then create your own thread!

And so providing feedback is part of it.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
IFLuX
Forum Elite

bump
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"

[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Tetrismonkey wrote:
~Odin~ #51 wrote:This is FLuX's sig shop, if you wish to start selling your own then create your own thread!

And so providing feedback is part of it.
I stated that someone else was selling their own sigs in in this thread and that will not be allowed. I never said anything about anyone providing feedback. This issue is sorted if you wish to message me further about this then do so via PM otherwise the matter is closed.

*Drags mod hammer along the ground*

Good luck with your shop Flux.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
IFLuX
Forum Elite

:-"
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

IFLuX
Forum Elite

Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender
ID: 1918344

am i not allowed to order Bender Clan sigs? :smt042
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
™WORLDEATERS
Forum Irregular
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: DDE LEG.XV
ID: 71521
Alternate name(s): Nameless Hero

I know youre busy atm but if you have time could you make one for my friend?

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=202163
DDE - NOBODY LIKE US WE DONT CARE
WE DOMINATE THIS WORLD

SIG
SYNDICATE 2014
IFLuX
Forum Elite

kos and wold pm me tomorrow :) i will make somethink :P (when i am home ) :D
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

IFLuX
Forum Elite

Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

Rum_Nun
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): munch

i like it how much?
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender
ID: 1918344

nice work, thanks
Spoiler
ImageImageImage

Return to “Shops and tutorials”