FLuX sig shop

The place for the Sig Shops and Sig Tutorials. Requests should go to the other sub section.

Moderator: Market Mods

IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

FLuX sig shop

I decided to open my own sig shop :-"

Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

Re: FLuX sig shop

How much do you charge?
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Horrible sigs - more effort needed
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
IFLuX
Forum Elite

*Ritalin wrote:How much do you charge?
No clue to be honest haha :D .. What do you want in sig :-k
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"

[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Ritalin
Forum Regular

Im looking for alliance sigs For ChAoS so must be uniform in some way and must resemble Mh (not too closely).

Must be a template that is transparent inside to add images for each of our users.
IFLuX
Forum Elite

*Ritalin wrote:Im looking for alliance sigs For ChAoS so must be uniform in some way and must resemble Mh (not too closely).

Must be a template that is transparent inside to add images for each of our users.
I never done those to be honest :( . I will give it a shot .
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

Ritalin
Forum Regular

Practice makes perfect... so they say lol

Take your alliance sig for example... nice outline with name in it but open for different images inside.

obviously not the same but kinda keep that style in mind!

:-D
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

Try to keep your sigs smaller. The text is fantastic and the blending of everything is alright. Don't forget your border either.

Over all there fair and could use some work, but quite nice and I see potential. What program are you using?
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Tetrismonkey wrote:Try to keep your sigs smaller. The text is fantastic and the blending of everything is alright. Don't forget your border either.

Over all there fair and could use some work, but quite nice and I see potential. What program are you using?
I am using photoshop cs6 ... Downloaded it 2 days ago :neutral:

added border (basic) and made it a bit darker
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

Ritalin
Forum Regular

IFLuX wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:Try to keep your sigs smaller. The text is fantastic and the blending of everything is alright. Don't forget your border either.

I am using photoshop cs6 ... Downloaded it 2 days ago :neutral:

added border (basic) and made it a bit darker

i like the design, if you could make the chaos and name bit like your omega one... kid of buttonised then add a ridged border around it all and where the avatar/charater is have that bit replacable and transparent so other images could easily be added there.

maybe tetris can explain what i mean a bit better.. but yeh the Chaos bit looks wicked .. i like it!!
Ritalin
Forum Regular

Follow the shape of the chaos bit and my name and round the edges then make a frame arount the rest! hope that explains it better
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Sorry everytime i try it i fail ... it doesn't look good ... i thought the light's gonna be enough ... moved name a bit to the right . And made is smaller (tetris suggestion)

P.S.
i didn't make OE sig :) it was phalax

P.S.
Will try to make it in this week have exam tomorrow
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

atok
Forum Irregular
Race: nordic god

ill be honest i think their good :)
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

They are clean, and straight forward. Nothing to difficult about what you did but it flows well which is what you need. One thing I would suggest is to center on one focal point. ATM there's alot catching your eye but nothing center.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.

Return to “Shops and tutorials”