Speed Massing

EbilCC
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Speed Massing

can people stop making this DDE vs OE

its seriously getting to the 3 year olds making them look like angels

this update to be honest I dont fully understand and will take time to read and understand it

if its a permanent update why not people make suggestions to modify it as its a script killer or meant to be to like some players have suggested to tweak the time anyway

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:can people stop making this DDE vs OE

this update to be honest I dont fully understand and will take time to read and understand it

if its a permanent update why not people make suggestions to modify it as its a script killer or meant to be to like some players have suggested to tweak the time anyway

Thats the thing, This is not a bug or a script of any kind.

Its people in DDE tried of getting there asses handed to them and is making up a bug/script and saying its bad. Cause they cant repair fast enough for whatever reasons.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Rudy Pena wrote:

Its people in DDE tried of getting there asses handed to them and is making up a bug/script and saying its bad. Cause they cant repair fast enough for whatever reasons.

You dont even play Rudy, so shut up :smt019

If there wasnt any problems admin would not have taken the time to make adjustments.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Tek
Forum Elite
Alliance: Leaf Village
Race: A Village person

I've seen enough outrage from enough people to know that an admin update isn't always because it needed to be made.
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I AM your King."

Decimus Tek (Main ID:1917687)
War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Gloriousbarstard@hotmail.com
Sol
Forum Addict

Rudy Pena wrote:

Or perhaps they raised the alarm because they could see its effects more?

Being able to destroy a defence in a matter of seconds, especially when it's over 1 trill, is stupid. Regardless of whether nox is applicable or not.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Drought
Forum Expert

Please forward all further comments here

Try and keep it clean people, this can be closed.
a very bad hairdo
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Sol wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:

Being able to destroy a defence in a matter of seconds, especially when it's over 1 trill, is stupid. Regardless of whether nox is applicable or not.

Right and just now after 4 plus years of this being part of the game. They bring it up.

Truth is, they getting there butts whipped and cant handle it. So they claim its a bug/script when it comes to war/war.

This is only about war/war, nothing else.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Rudy Pena wrote:
Sol wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:

Right and just now after 4 plus years of this being part of the game. They bring it up.

Truth is, they getting there butts whipped and cant handle it. So they claim its a bug/script when it comes to war/war.

This is only about war/war, nothing else.

Look at mine, look at yours ;)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

New topic. Locked.

~Empy

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler

Return to “Bugs Archive”