Speed Massing

Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Re: Speed Massing

~Wolverine~ wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:Ok so after trying it out I have one idea to improve this.

Since the one being massed, now has the ability and time to defend himself and repair. He can always just take out 3T and he's basically safe, coz the attacker hits at the right moment gets 2 T, the enemy can repair.
How about that on war/war you can get all the repair naq? There for you balance it a bit more.

?

Now thats just making easier on for the attacker and not the defender.

Why is it that DDE need to replace something that they have been using on others, but yet unfair to be used on DDE?

hahah why is this all DDE now, cause one person decided to exploit some code which wasnt right?

There were bugs all over the attack logs i mean come on..

You mean that some thing that DDE has used on TL, HVE, OE and many other alliances in the game.

But when someone uses it on DDE. Its something bad.

Kjarkur wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:Ok so after trying it out I have one idea to improve this.

Since the one being massed, now has the ability and time to defend himself and repair. He can always just take out 3T and he's basically safe, coz the attacker hits at the right moment gets 2 T, the enemy can repair.
How about that on war/war you can get all the repair naq? There for you balance it a bit more.

?

Now thats just making easier on for the attacker and not the defender.

Why is it that DDE need to replace something that they have been using on others, but yet unfair to be used on DDE?

No... not if the attacker can keep getting the repair naq, all of it no matter what the amount is.

So if he withdraws 50T and gonna try and repair real quick and increase def and you hit at the right moment, he can't repair/rebuild and you get free 50T. Or whatever
making the defender not being able to repair, thus its not making it balanced out.

Just making it like before this "bug" got fixed
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Your not thinking straight.

It's a 50/50

Depends on when you withdraw the naq. Coz the attacker is limited to certain amounts of attacks per second.
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

~Wolverine~ wrote:
Borek wrote:Whole point is it's not just 1 person Wolve, it's pretty much the entire online battling community.

nooo in context to being blamed as a whole (dde)

Well, lets see here...

DDE has been using the same thing, but yet when its used on DDE it is a bug and needs to be fixed and people are using scripts to abuse it more.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Kjarkur wrote:Your not thinking straight.

It's a 50/50

Depends on when you withdraw the naq. Coz the attacker is limited to certain amounts of attacks per second.

its not 50/50.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori

Oh and cut that BS

It's been used on DDE in countless wars, do you honestly think OE is the first alliance to do it? LOL !!

And Rudy, not exactly but you catch my drift don't you? You have to withdraw at the right moment, or else you risk loosing all of it. Instead of being safe with 3T for example.
- > SGW Hall of Fame
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Kjarkur wrote:Oh and cut that BS

It's been used on DDE in countless wars, do you honestly think OE is the first alliance to do it? LOL !!

But yet, DDE never "reported" it till now.

Trying to get one up on OE cause you cant handle it.
Spoiler
Spoiler
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Rudy Pena wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
Borek wrote:Whole point is it's not just 1 person Wolve, it's pretty much the entire online battling community.

Well, lets see here...

DDE has been using the same thing, but yet when its used on DDE it is a bug and needs to be fixed and people are using scripts to abuse it more.

hmm lets see because DDE have direct access to Admins section like we changed the code ourselves.
Borek
Forum Addict

you fail to understand Kj, 40 attacks in 13.3s, then UNABLE TO ATTACK AGAIN until 20s is reached, 6.7 seconds where the attacker CANNOT ATTACK. Doesn't matter if you take all the repair naq on a war:war because every 20 seconds they have a FREE PASS of 6.7s to repair where you cannot attack at all.

Now if admin wants to put in something like a 5 attacks per second cap with an even spacing of 1 every 0.2s, with no secondary cap, i could buy that, that's still fast enough to get the job done and doesn't adversely affect the onliner community too much as far as i can see.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori

Rudy Pena wrote:

I prob shouldn't even dignify that with an answer lol.

Again, this is not the appropriate thread for this discussion. This is a discussion on the update itself and improving it - not the reason behind it or your delusional conspiracy theories.
- > SGW Hall of Fame
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Kjarkur wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:

I prob shouldn't even dignify that with an answer lol.

Again, this is not the appropriate thread for this discussion. This is a discussion on the update itself and improving it - not the reason behind it or your delusional conspiracy theories.
No this aint the thread.

This section is about bugs, not upcoming updates, you frak wit.
~Wolverine~ wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:

Well, lets see here...

hmm lets see because DDE have direct access to Admins section like we changed the code ourselves.

Yea, thats true.

Glad you guys can admit it. Now you guys can stop saying ETL has admin in his pocket ;)
Spoiler
Spoiler
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

because you fight on line rudy #-o

da vinci don.t give you the toy ??

i thing this game need be saved in front off browser extension :smt110
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori

Borek wrote:you fail to understand Kj, 40 attacks in 13.3s, then UNABLE TO ATTACK AGAIN until 20s is reached, 6.7 seconds where the attacker CANNOT ATTACK. Doesn't matter if you take all the repair naq on a war:war because every 20 seconds they have a FREE PASS of 6.7s to repair where you cannot attack at all.

Now if admin wants to put in something like a 5 attacks per second cap with an even spacing of 1 every 0.2s, with no secondary cap, i could buy that, that's still fast enough to get the job done and doesn't adversely affect the onliner community too much as far as i can see.

Now this is something I'd like to discuss. Tweaking it, there for balancing it a bit more out.

Me and Tom have had some interesting idea's. I'm gonna write up the idea's, when ready I'll post.

-KJ
- > SGW Hall of Fame
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

Gandy 181 wrote:its not about insults its about the truth

its ridicules borek ur talking to a brick wall

should of never came back i see how many i speak wont come back now and why

Truth ???

Who is posting now with this account Gandy ETL ??

This is not done by DDE.. Helly Ducky aint even DDE he is on tour like his sig says he Ricos... And i dont think Ducky can tell admin what to do or not to do.

And aint this update balancing the game for all players so noone has an edge no matter what browser you use or script for that matter ... something everybody was sreaming had to be done ?

Lots of love and hugs... maybe you haters r bit short of that
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Kjarkur wrote:
Borek wrote:you fail to understand Kj, 40 attacks in 13.3s, then UNABLE TO ATTACK AGAIN until 20s is reached, 6.7 seconds where the attacker CANNOT ATTACK. Doesn't matter if you take all the repair naq on a war:war because every 20 seconds they have a FREE PASS of 6.7s to repair where you cannot attack at all.

Now this is something I'd like to discuss. Tweaking it, there for balancing it a bit more out.

Me and Rhett have had some interesting idea's. I'm gonna write up the idea's, when ready I'll post.

-KJ

fixed....
Spoiler
Spoiler
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori

Can't be. Tom is a very nice person. :-D
- > SGW Hall of Fame

Return to “Bugs Archive”