Speed Massing

Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Re: Speed Massing

Kjarkur wrote:Always the same people, can only do insults but not actually discuss and debate. And maybe working together on solutions?

ETL and I have been talking on MSN actually working on it instead of just throwing accusations and insults at each other.

He dislikes the update and I'm not. So we discuss it and do calcs and aim towards improving it so we both like it.

Admin Jason took a step in the right direction here.

-KJ

Fixed....
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Borek
Forum Addict

Fixing something that has been widespread for years and is a core part of peoples enjoyment. Really don't think you realise just how many people are going to be unhappy about this. You effectively make the whole onliner thing a giant waste of time because they can just sit there and repair. Once again the only thing that will matter is having an advantage in levels.

I mean i should be pleased being as i have a 40/40, but in reality it just means unless i play like a halfwitt 99% of the game is zero challenge to me after this change comes in.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

How is it a challenge when your browser can do 100attacks for you in one second ?
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Kjarkur wrote:How is it a challenge when your browser can do 100attacks for you in one second ?

How is it that DDE is bring this up now, when they had years to do it? How is that DDE used this tactic on so many people/alliances and now saying its unfair to them and its a bug?

Please explain this and no frakking BS.

But you will come up with some frakking crap to make it seem like DDE never used it.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
Borek
Forum Addict

Kjarkur wrote:How is it a challenge when your browser can do 100attacks for you in one second ?
For a start it can't do 100 attacks in a second so stop pulling random big numbers out your ass to try and make your point. It's actually more like 60 attacks in 5 seconds, which is only just over 10 a second.

And the point is i have huge levels, to mass me someone needs to be QUICK because otherwise i'll sab them out or Mass+AC with my humongous AC power and render them useless very, very quickly. The only chance they have to even the fight is to mass me faster than i can repair. So yes, if this update comes in where i can do 40 attacks in the 1st 13.3 second, then have to wait 6.7s unable to attack again until the next 20s time window begins it gives everyone a very easy 6.7s window to repair/retrain etc.

Once again skewing the game heavily in favour of the accounts with the highest levels and reducing the chances the rest of the server has to compete. Over-all it is a terrible idea that will drive people away.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori

Ok so after trying it out I have one idea to improve this.

Since the one being massed, now has the ability and time to defend himself and repair. He can always just take out 3T and he's basically safe, coz the attacker hits at the right moment gets 2 T, the enemy can repair.
How about that on war/war you can get all the repair naq? There for you balance it a bit more.

?
- > SGW Hall of Fame
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Borek wrote:
For a start it can't do 100 attacks in a second so stop pulling random big numbers out your ass to try and make your point. It's actually more like 60 attacks in 5 seconds, which is only just over 10 a second.

And the point is i have huge levels, to mass me someone needs to be QUICK because otherwise i'll sab them out or Mass+AC with my humongous AC power and render them useless very, very quickly. The only chance they have to even the fight is to mass me faster than i can repair. So yes, if this update comes in where i can do 40 attacks in the 1st 13.3 second, then have to wait 6.7s unable to attack again until the next 20s time window begins it gives everyone a very easy 6.7s window to repair/retrain etc.

Once again skewing the game heavily in favour of the accounts with the highest levels and reducing the chances the rest of the server has to compete. Over-all it is a terrible idea that will drive people away.

i use to be able to do 20-40 hits a second ask drahazar
Borek
Forum Addict

how about you just leave it alone since it's been in the game for the last 3 yrs at least and is part of the game-play and enjoyment for pretty much all the people who enjoy online battles.
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Kjarkur wrote:Ok so after trying it out I have one idea to improve this.

Since the one being massed, now has the ability and time to defend himself and repair. He can always just take out 3T and he's basically safe, coz the attacker hits at the right moment gets 2 T, the enemy can repair.
How about that on war/war you can get all the repair naq? There for you balance it a bit more.

?

Now thats just making easier on for the attacker and not the defender.

Why is it that DDE need to replace something that they have been using on others, but yet unfair to be used on DDE?
Spoiler
Spoiler
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

~Wolverine~ wrote:
Borek wrote:

i use to be able to do 20-40 hits a second ask drahazar

I can verify this.

Borek wrote:how about you just leave it alone since it's been in the game for the last 3 yrs at least and is part of the game-play and enjoyment for pretty much all the people who enjoy online battles.

However..yes!
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Rudy Pena wrote:

?

Why is it that DDE need to replace something that they have been using on others, but yet unfair to be used on DDE?

hahah why is this all DDE now, cause one person decided to exploit some code which wasnt right?

There were bugs all over the attack logs i mean come on..
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori

Rudy Pena wrote:

?

No... not if the attacker can keep getting the repair naq, all of it no matter what the amount is.

So if he withdraws 50T and gonna try and repair real quick and increase def and you hit at the right moment, he can't repair/rebuild and you get free 50T. Or whatever
- > SGW Hall of Fame
Borek
Forum Addict

Whole point is it's not just 1 person Wolve, it's pretty much the entire online battling community.
Gandy 181
Forum Expert
ID: 44650

its not about insults its about the truth

its ridicules borek ur talking to a brick wall

should of never came back i see how many i speak wont come back now and why
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Borek wrote:Whole point is it's not just 1 person Wolve, it's pretty much the entire online battling community.

nooo in context to being blamed as a whole (dde)

Return to “Bugs Archive”