Rank/Player bug??

SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Rank/Player bug??

ok I clicked on Du5tin's (id 47820) name and this shows up:

yet when I click on his alliance link, he is not listed there:

and even though it says rank 8 on his account page, the rankings show different:

Weird?!!
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
Borek
Forum Addict

Re: Rank/Player bug??

He shows as on ppt, but does not appear to be generating UU, there are no negatives on the account to indicate a auto-ban (and he was on a ppt).

I would assume he has been banned, but a TC has occurred and there is no indication of a ban...
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

um, yep. :smt117

or... it's a brand new covert update. ;)
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Nice message count :P

And seems a wee bit strange
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Autoban half-done, maybe. :)
Borek
Forum Addict

Juliette wrote:Autoban half-done, maybe. :)
He was on ppt right up until this happened, so highly doubtful it was an autoban, did recon to check for negatives just incase, was none in evidence.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

When Admin unbans and account, he puts them on a PPT. This PPT generates nothing until the user logs back on.

Standard practice, Admin did it to me when the mercs were being screwy.

I don't think there is anything fishy here!
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Mmhm, so maybe autoban done and dealt with, then. :) Instead of 'half', completely done and restored.
Borek
Forum Addict

Juliette wrote:Mmhm, so maybe autoban done and dealt with, then. :) Instead of 'half', completely done and restored.
Like i said he was not off ppt at any point to do anything that could trigger an autoban...
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Borek wrote:
Juliette wrote:Mmhm, so maybe autoban done and dealt with, then. :) Instead of 'half', completely done and restored.
Like i said he was not off ppt at any point to do anything that could trigger an autoban...

You don't know this for sure, when admin unblocks it, he removes all evidence of the autoban by applying positive factors to it to negate it.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Borek
Forum Addict

Umm, why is it so hard to grasp, he went from PPT to disappeared from the ranks. We were watching him incase he dropped because he was rank 8 at the time. 1 turn he was rank 8 and showing in DDE Commandos as on ppt, next turn change he was not showing in the alliance list, had dropped off the rankings, but when we selected him from previous links or an ID search he was showing as rank 8 and ppt still even though clearly he is not in the actual rankings.

Now yes it's reasonably likely he is banned, but one cannot get autobanned when on a ppt, not unless massively over trained in 1 type of mercs and then shuffle army around to result in a negative of the other type, in his case he has a lot of supers and not so many mercs of either type so defo not that.

So IF he is banned, ok, fine, but he is appearing to be frozen rather than banned, so maybe admin is checking something out, but who knows, it's certainly weird hence the thread being posted.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Yes, you can get autobanned while on PPT. If you use an outdated browser on your phone to bank, for instance, it is quite easy to trigger it.. :)
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Borek wrote:Umm, why is it so hard to grasp, he went from PPT to disappeared from the ranks. We were watching him incase he dropped because he was rank 8 at the time. 1 turn he was rank 8 and showing in DDE Commandos as on ppt, next turn change he was not showing in the alliance list, had dropped off the rankings, but when we selected him from previous links or an ID search he was showing as rank 8 and ppt still even though clearly he is not in the actual rankings.

Now yes it's reasonably likely he is banned, but one cannot get autobanned when on a ppt, not unless massively over trained in 1 type of mercs and then shuffle army around to result in a negative of the other type, in his case he has a lot of supers and not so many mercs of either type so defo not that.

So IF he is banned, ok, fine, but he is appearing to be frozen rather than banned, so maybe admin is checking something out, but who knows, it's certainly weird hence the thread being posted.

Frozen usually only comes with Admin doing stuff with accounts.

I apologise if I am wrong, I was casting assumptions. I was just trying to assist, like I say, I'd bet my account it's nothing fishy or a bug but something that is Admin induced.

I'll take my leave, good luck with your investigations :roll:
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Juliette wrote:Yes, you can get autobanned while on PPT. If you use an outdated browser on your phone to bank, for instance, it is quite easy to trigger it.. :)

he still has 2 quad out..and we have recons quite literally for the last 24 hours..no change in the account..growing normally and then suddenly one turn it all stops, so from what our recons show, dustin hasn't been on his account since he built it up and ppted.

Not blaming him or anything..it could after all very well be a bug, but better all bugs reported than not eh!
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

True.
I will leave a message for admin when he wakes up, if Sue does not get to it first. :)

Keep us informed of any change. ;)

Return to “Bugs Archive”