trading *Resolved*

rogueuk
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

trading *Resolved*

ok so am getting ready to ascend and i was told to send all my stuff to an alliance mate but when i go on the trade broker and enter the id number and trade your, but it wont let me enter a for thier option so i cant do it as cant give something for nothing

i was then told to go on persons profile and send from there but i see nothing

is this a bug, me being blind or do i not have access to these options i am a market supporter status
Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Issue resolved.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: trading

You need Full Supporter Status.
If you are indeed ascending for the first time you can use 1001 GnR to get yourself Full Supporter Status so you can broker your goods to whomever pleases you. :)
rogueuk
Forum Newbie

is that this option

GNR option: Use 1 market turns and 1000 Glory & Reputation for 250,000 Ascended Points on your Ascended Account ( No Ascended Account Associated )

and does the full supporter status from that stop after i acsend

also thank you for the quick reply
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

My pleasure.

No, that is not the option you are looking for; not sure how it looks exactly, been over six years.. but there should be an option Full Supporter Status; might be in the 'trade options' list (the one where you got your Market Supporter Status).
The option you mentioned (250,000 APP to Ascended account) will only work if you have ascended at least once. ;) (Even then, not recommended, better just build UP and ascend with a bunch of points.)

Let me know if I can help ingame. :) (My id = 4602)
rogueuk
Forum Newbie

ok thanks ill look around see if i can find it if i do use the option will it last forever are does it only last a year

found it
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

rogueuk wrote:ok thanks ill look around see if i can find it if i do use the option will it last forever are does it only last a year

found it
Full Supporter Status is permanent. ;) Glad you found it; good luck with the game, and above all, have fun!

Return to “Bugs Archive”