Covert Bug?

wasmguy
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 68961
Alternate name(s): Western Warrior

Covert Bug?

Well simply put, yesterday my covert capacity dropped.

I was sabbing and instead of recovering to normal levels, it stopped on only 33. Same has happened with others I have talked to. Now I know there was a perg specific cov update with the june/july updates, my point is this is something that has only just happened. Well in truth it doesnt limit my sabbing, just how much I do in one hit.

So is it a bug, or a tweat, or something else?

ID in profile if admin wants to look.
Sphinx42
Goa'uld
ID: 0

Re: Covert Bug?

From the game updates:
Less Sab in Perg. Its not a place for super-spies, although that does not limit you coming in (as does army size). Regardless, your covert capacity is lower while in perg...

Have you sabbed anyone else and fallen before 33 covert turns since the update? If not, it could be you had the extra turns from before the update (or from normal realm, in case you've come out of perg recently), and that's why you're only noticing the lower capacity now.
Gone, left, no longer here.
wasmguy
Fledgling Forumer

wasmguy wrote:Now I know there was a perg specific cov update with the june/july updates, my point is this is something that has only just happened.

Preem Palver wrote:From the game updates:
Less Sab in Perg. Its not a place for super-spies, although that does not limit you coming in (as does army size). Regardless, your covert capacity is lower while in perg...

Have you sabbed anyone else and fallen before 33 covert turns since the update? If not, it could be you had the extra turns from before the update (or from normal realm, in case you've come out of perg recently), and that's why you're only noticing the lower capacity now.

As I said, I am very much aware of the update, but you did raise a fair point. I cannot say for sure that I have used my full capacity before, although I am fairly certain it would have happened. I will ask others and see if they can be a bit more definititve on their covert activity over the last few months.
Sylus
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Love Demon
ID: 1915552

Can confirm this is not the July update.

My covert capacity up until yesterday was regenerating, now it is also stuck on 33.

Can this be fixed ASAP.
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

I am now afraid to sab #-o
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Coulson
Forum Regular
Alliance: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Race: Human
ID: 75836

It's only in the Pergatory Realm I've had it and when I'm back in the Normal Realm regenerating goes past 33 again.
wasmguy
Fledgling Forumer

Righto, thanks for that. So it is perg related, just need to find out why it started 2 days ago
Sylus
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Love Demon
ID: 1915552

Bump.

Can this be corrected ASAP

Return to “Bugs Archive”