bug?

harshfello
Forum Regular
Alliance: TAF
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Melloyello heining. Harshfello noob the list goes on :)

bug?

I lost my ascended weapons back down to the lousy 167k each wake up this morning to finf i still have my basic un ascended wepons butbi got this on main screen

Glory and Reputation Score (gained > rank 1,229)not for daimon race so whats going on ive changed and went from 10 race changes to 7.
My wepons all changed i got less power then before lost all my techs but still no g&r generateing like :smt091

You are currently known as a stalkers A Partially Descended RaceChange how you are known!(free for now) Your Current Racial MakeupCurrent Race DetailsChange To: (checkbox confirms reading: EXPLANATION of changing race details There is much you can lose!! Be careful - you are warned.Race Name:stalkers *SEMI-ASCENDED RACE*   Race Personality Type (bonus):Ascended Exploiter - Increased Income *NON ASCENDED Protectionist - Increased Defence *NON ASCENDED Invasive - Increased Covert/Infiltration Abilities *NON ASCENDED Aggressive - Increased Offense *NON ASCENDED  Race Technology Path (weapon&tech):Nano Technology Naquadah Based Alien Nano Technology Traditional/Re-engineered Military  Race Social Structure (units):Hologram and Stored Consciousness Slave and Control *NON ASCENDED Clones and Copied Consciousness *NON ASCENDED Self Replicating AI *NON ASCENDED Human Military *NON ASCENDED  EXPLANATIONS ON CHANGING RACE DETAILSNOTE: You can change advanced race techs/units/bonuses to advanced race techs/units/bonuses as long as you have race changes left to use (each change costs 1..so change all 3 costs 3 race changes). There are no ill effects.BUT - If you change ANY RACE DETAIL (tech,personality or social structure) to a 'basic' race, YOU WILL LOSE ALL TECHS, FLEETS, AND WEAPONS, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHANGE BACK to advanced (post ascension) race details -- at least not without reaching ascension again, and ALL 3 ATTRIBUTES (tech,personality type,social structure) WILL REVERT TO A NON-ASCENDED VARIETY.Note that it takes 3 race changes to move from ascended to non-ascended, since all 3 aspects change.[url][/url]
Sphinx42
Goa'uld

Re: bug?

Could you have accidentally clicked the link to descend yourself on the Ascended server? That would explain the 'daimon'/'semi-ascended race' bit.
Gone, left, no longer here.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

No, he wants to gather GnR as a Daimon, so I told him to change back to a basic race, and now he is not a Daimon anymore. Changing race means losing everything, though. Read before you leap, overwatch.
Sphinx42
Goa'uld

Juliette wrote:No, he wants to gather GnR as a Daimon, so I told him to change back to a basic race, and now he is not a Daimon anymore. Changing race means losing everything, though. Read before you leap, overwatch.

My bad - so if I'm getting this right, he already changed his race, he just didn't quite understand what would happen when he did? No bug here then, I suppose.
Gone, left, no longer here.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Well, yes.. something did go wrong, as the game still thinks he is a Daimon - GnR wise.

Something for the Admin Meet on IRC, I suppose.
harshfello
Forum Regular
Alliance: TAF
Alternate name(s): Melloyello heining. Harshfello noob the list goes on :)

No i was a damion i wabted to collect gnr as jul said so i switchd to unascended and thus the game didnt change me over :-k so i lost all my trchs and wepons like i was supposed to but it didnt take the damion off gnr thus im top 700 and still no g&r. - bug when going from damion back to unascended.

Return to “Bugs Archive”