Dev server bug

Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Dev server bug

Query failed: Table './gatewars_dbDev/Activity_Log' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
:shock:
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Re: Dev server bug

Thank you. Fixed.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Another "bug", MS link doesn't appear in armoury. Even after damaging it, it still doesn't appear. Meaning it cannot be repaired, updated or anything...
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Not a bug, mothership repair is locked out as part of update testing.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Another bug I noticed in dev server (happened two days ago), being able to raid beyond 2mil uu. I don't know how it works, raid cap works for me, but I noticed someone jumping from 1,2bil army upto above 2bil within very short range.
Spoiler

Spoiler
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Hahaha your just pissed off I aniahlated you

And no I had 2b army for quite some time :)
No bug.
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

I was talking to Jules whilst massing you , because I couldn't repair my Ms lol
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

Annihilation with extra 1 bil uu likely to have been raided that day...
Now I don't know if it was a bug linked with double strike or anything, but these uu definitely came from somewhere.
Spoiler

Spoiler
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

aniahlation ?
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

prob about 7b uu raided that day lol but raid cap is 550m or 500 whatever it is lol

i have more than 1 dev account :smt019

your spy log must be brokeor something cause when i logged in i had 1.3b UU and 1.6b in attack :smt043

p.s there is no double strike ... i was asking jules about that too
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Did I reach a max number or something? 8-[

Military Experience (not a part of overall rank) 0 Ranked: 30,639
(Was 55+tril overall -- TOTAL WAR EXPERIENCE POINTS 33,054,174,053,900 : for this round of Test server since reset with temp mil exp)

[Also, the repair level of weapons colored in blue green yellow orange and red disappeared)
Spoiler

Spoiler

Return to “Bugs Archive”