RANDOM LAGS

D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

RANDOM LAGS

Hey,
I am pretty sure that anyone who is at least semi active have noticed these random lags, who just hangs all the games or forums at same time, on various random times throughout a day. Usually it is happening about 5 times every hour, and often it is close to turn changes or hour changes (maybe there is some game who changes turn on hour as i dont play them all so dont know).

So what admins are going to do with those lags cause it is very annoying, and I am a patient man was living up with such stupid thing for more than a week, and now wanna know WTH is happening and why its still not being sorted out?
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Navy
Forum Irregular
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Gordy

Re: RANDOM LAGS

This problem was reported by several people and Support said it's an issue above the game itself. I guess a third party is looking into it.

*edit*

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=202330&start=870
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

The forum was doing it earlier, when you and I were PM'ing Navy. Same went for the game. It's annoying but you get used to it after 10 years, lol.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Navy
Forum Irregular
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Gordy

General Riviera wrote:The forum was doing it earlier, when you and I were PM'ing Navy. Same went for the game. It's annoying but you get used to it after 10 years, lol.
Yeah, seems like the forum and game do it at the same time. Oh well, at least Support knows about it!

Return to “Bugs Archive”